No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody have a good headlights switch, the internals must be bad on mine because interferes with my turn signals when lights are on my right side turn signals don't work. when lights off everything works like it should.

I don't know much about car electronics and lighting if anybody has experienced something like this and knows a better answer/solution, do let me know :)

thanks
    Transaction Feedback: -click here
    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

I'd pull the bumper off and unplug the connection for your front marker lights and clean them out. Did they work fine before you put those H4's in?
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        I'd pull the bumper off and unplug the connection for your front marker lights and clean them out. Did they work fine before you put those H4's in?
        Hey Austin everything works now, thanks to Andy.
        the problem was the bulb, needed turned
        Transaction Feedback: -click here
        [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
        [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
          Hey Austin everything works now, thanks to Andy.
          the problem was the bulb, needed turned
          Sweet. Glad to hear it!

Comment

So bentley specifies using the right tool to make sure you get 90 degree perfect torque turns for the head bolts

Will a carpenters triangle be accurate enough to make out where 90 degrees is? I dont want to sound like a cheapass, but such a tool would be truly a one time use thing for me

Comment

Found a pair of bilstein shocks that were hiding in some kyb boxes in my garage.
              I think their sports? Part number is F4-B36-2027-H0
              Wonder if their any good. lol

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                So bentley specifies using the right tool to make sure you get 90 degree perfect torque turns for the head bolts

Will a carpenters triangle be accurate enough to make out where 90 degrees is? I dont want to sound like a cheapass, but such a tool would be truly a one time use thing for me
                I guessed when I did my headgasket, but if I was going to do it again, I'd spend the $35 on one just for the piece of mind.
                Originally posted by 5Toes
                bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

So who has the red late model 325is sitting at buffalo wid wings in Fairview? Ive also seen you at MHCC years ago.
                  sigpic

Comment

My guess is that it's probably Andrew325is, the guy with the super clean S54 swap. He lives out that way.

Comment

Maybe, first I thought it was you lol
                      sigpic

Comment

^Austin is seriously a living breathing fucking encyclopedia of PNW e30 peeps/threads. 200% quicker than Search.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                          Maybe, first I thought it was you lol
                          Lol. Zinno is too damn noticeable! Hopefully delphin is a little more stealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                            ^Austin is seriously a living breathing fucking encyclopedia of PNW e30 peeps/threads. 200% quicker than Search.
                            Hahahaha. No advertisements either!

Comment

Where is everyone buying their mtech2 steering wheels?? I want that or a 350mm suede nardi deep corn...
                              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I got mine for 290, methinks from DDM. Took about a month but it's perfect. Lemme know if you need the part number.
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X