No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ nope I got a new flywheel flex plate and spacer from $hane on here for the cost of shipping

Comment

Ohhh, I might get to meet psloan at the picnic??!!!???!!! This news has motivated me.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        Ohhh, I might get to meet psloan at the picnic??!!!???!!! This news has motivated me.
        I'm going - but I may be e30-less. I'm considering selling my car and buying another one when I get up there. I'd like an e30, e21 or 2002.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
          Hello, all. I figured this might be a good place for an introduction, as I'm from Snohomish and living in Bothell....

I'm a newbie to E30's, and have only had my 1990 325is for a couple of weeks now. Looks like an informative forum!
          Welcome! We in Seattle are a pretty social bunch. We typically do a meetup about weekly for beers and lulz. Hopefully we'll see you soon!
          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
          2010 Buell XB9SX
          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

No worries. I will have to go gangbusters to do the s52 swap. My car is gonna look like shit on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              No worries. I will have to go gangbusters to do the s52 swap. My car is gonna look like shit on the outside.
              I'm afraid of how tall you're going to be. I hear you're like a hipster Yao Ming.
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Man, I've gotta say...nothing quite compares to seeing Roger Waters live. I've wanted to go since I was ten years old and now I can say I have. What a fucking incredible experience...and it's all on audio or video! Took at least 50-100 pics too.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I saw him in like 2006.That was back in my stoner days. It was right after Syd Barrett died. Im pretty sure it was the DSOTM tour. They played DOTM and The Wall in it entirety plus a bunch of his solo stuff. My mind was Blown.

Comment

I wish my phone had more storage, I would've taken more video! Ran out of space after a 5 minute video...fail. I was able to take a few, so I'll upload them later.

Comment

I was going to go this year but, couldn't justify shelling out a hew hundred bucks for a ticket.

Comment

My ticket was $100. Glad I went, it was an experience I will gladly remember for the rest of my life. Now, if only Gilmour and Mason could join him for another tour...probably won't happen, but never hurts to wish!

Comment

My dad and I went last year when he was doing the wall tour. It was unbelievable. At the end of that tour when he was in London, there is a segment when the wall is completely built and comfortably numb starts. Normally the lone guitarist at the top of the wall is the guy that tours with Roger but for this last show it was David Gilmour. I wish I could have gone again this year.
                          84' 325i -> PRO3 #304