X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this guy in Cali, anyone know this pnwer? He was some old Asian guy
    Attached Files

Comment

Not everyone with an E30 is on r3v...lol.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
        Post his contact info? LOL
        Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        This.
        cajaka7 - Carl
        Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

509 339 3767

Had a FS for 11.5k, started talking ish on a local forum when I started asking questions about the "Rebuilt" title.

Warn your friends, steer clear, it was patched up by the Previous Previous Owner that crashed it into a curb.

Present seller allegedly bought for 8kay (Overpaid IMHO), and is now trying to get out of it for what he paid, plus the costs of his mods over the past 14 months because he claims it's low mileage, regardless of the title makes it worth that.

Car Info
        Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

I feel bad for the kid, but I don't want to see him try and take someone for the same ride he got taken for.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Not everyone with an E30 is on r3v...lol.
          Lies if they anit posting they are trololololololing
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            cajaka7 - Carl

509 339 3767

Had a FS for 11.5k, started talking ish on a local forum when I started asking questions about the "Rebuilt" title.

Warn your friends, steer clear, it was patched up by the Previous Previous Owner that crashed it into a curb.

Present seller allegedly bought for 8kay (Overpaid IMHO), and is now trying to get out of it for what he paid, plus the costs of his mods over the past 14 months because he claims it's low mileage, regardless of the title makes it worth that.

Car Info

I feel bad for the kid, but I don't want to see him try and take someone for the same ride he got taken for.
            Guess I miss all the cool shit when I'm dealing with personal shit. Hmph.

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
            Lies if they anit posting they are trololololololing
            Word. Met a guy tonight at traffic school who has a super clean '84 alpine ETA. Asked if he was on the forums and he said "no, but I do troll occasionally."

Comment

Just FYI, I wasn't trying to start shit, I just didn't want to see anyone get taken for a bath.

Comment

Totally agree there. Just thought it was funny how it all played out. I rarely even check NW anymore since it's so dead. R3v has always been 1000x more entertaining!

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                  trololololololing
                  My favorite activity

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

Putting my 12 year old lab down right now. They said it was supposed to be quick. Been here half an hour and they still haven't seen him. Doesn't make this any easier :/
                    Feel for ya, man. We put our 12 yo rescue greyhound down last year. Hard shit.

Comment

It sucked. Felt like the ultimate betrayal. I think he knew it was coming...that's probably what hurt the worst :(

Comment

FS: H&R sport front springs with only 4k on them, 100$ if you like to see pictures of them on a car or the springs in general or anyother information. I can provide that- PM me your number
                        Transaction Feedback: -click here
                        [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                        [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

It sucked. Felt like the ultimate betrayal. I think he knew it was coming...that's probably what hurt the worst :(
                          He trusted you to look out for him and you did. It's no less painful Austin, having gone through that myself, but they know when its time.
                          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                              He trusted you to look out for him and you did. It's no less painful Austin, having gone through that myself, but they know when its time.
                              Thanks man. Sad to see him gone, but that's the way it goes, I guess. Having another dog makes it a little better though.

Comment

Hey what are gun laws like in OR? I looked on line and found conflicting information. Am I going to have to register my gun?

Also - apartments/houses in Portland are expensive as hell for how small they are.

EDIT: Am I going to get hated on for owning a gun in Portland? Remember, I'm a Texan - I was issued a revolver at birth.
                                Last edited by Turf1600; 06-08-2012, 04:10 PM.
                                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                                X