No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot about jacket zippers. Keep them away from my horrible paint.
    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
    2010 Buell XB9SX
    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

It shouldn't matter as to the condition of the car. I see a lot of blood, sweat and tears put into our humble cars and don't like to see others treat them without any respect.

A new Mac Tool wanker came into my shop to peddle his wares. The first thing he did was lean on a door of a freshly restored car to get a better look at the interior. It is a 7 figure car and I blew my top and threw him out the door.

Comment

Agreed tooo. But it's a fricking car, you don't have to kill somebody over it. It seems like you guys spent your life saving on it or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
          It shouldn't matter as to the condition of the car. I see a lot of blood, sweat and tears put into our humble cars and don't like to see others treat them without any respect.

A new Mac Tool wanker came into my shop to peddle his wares. The first thing he did was lean on a door of a freshly restored car to get a better look at the interior. It is a 7 figure car and I blew my top and threw him out the door.
          Exactly. Unless you are close with the owner and have the ok to sit/lean then GTFO

glad you threw him out of you shop Keith

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by mpowers_04 View Post
            Agreed tooo. But it's a fricking car, you don't have to kill somebody over it. It seems like you guys spent your life saving on it or something.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...coma-dies?lite
            Some folks have. And it isn't like everyone at the picnic started beating the shit out of someone for brushing their car. This isn't the Bronx. It is just common courtesy to keep a space between you/your clothes and someone else's vehicle

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

It could happen anywhere. Even some have, is it worth sitting in jail for the rest of your life and can't enjoy your life saving car anymore? I underestand that you should respect other people cars, but that's why the world is round.

Comment

And if you're afraid somomeone might touch your car, keep it at your shop with the cover on.

Comment

And if you're afraid somomeone might touch your car, keep it at your shop with the cover on.
                  Don't be obtuse. The point isn't being made so that people walk on eggshells around these events. The point is being made because there is no reason you can't employ a basic level of courtesy and caution around other people's property when they are nice enough to display it for your entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by rennis View Post
                    Don't be obtuse. The point isn't being made so that people walk on eggshells around these events. The point is being made because there is no reason you can't employ a basic level of courtesy and caution around other people's property when they are nice enough to display it for your entertainment.

And my point is being made that someone don't have to be head butted just because he has no common courtesy.

Comment

And my point is being made that someone don't have to be head butted just because he has no common courtesy.
                      [Take things that StevoIX has "done" with a grain of salt. Think of him as a modern day Bill Braskey]
                      Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                      2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                      2010 Buell XB9SX
                      2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                      1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                      1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                      1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                      2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                      2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Stevo's rage blackouts aside, I think everyone agrees that violence at car shows doesn't solve anything. Let's just drop it.

1. Don't touch other people's cars
                        2. Don't start shit
                        3. Don't cross t-bone.
                        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

No way. How'd his hair look afterwards? ;)

Was there seriously an altercation? Damn.
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I got my ass whooped by my dad when I was like 4 or 5 for touching a car. Never did it again without permission. It's disrespectful, whether the car is a pile of shit or a garage queen.

Some people don't fucking get that...a customer of my dad's put a METAL FUCKING COFFEE cup on my trunk a while back after I had just buffed it. I went over to him, looked him straight in the eye, looked at the coffee cup and he picked it up. He still obviously didn't get it so I just left because I was so pissed.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Good to meet some of you guys. It was a cool event.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

That's right bitches don't touch my vulture or ill fuck you up. To me its garage queen status :)
                                Originally posted by bmwm42
                                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Working...
                                X