PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    10toes I still get it cheaper after shipping is said and done and from BMW Seattle. Not some janky website you came up with to "prove" your point.

10toes, you're e30rooster aren't you? I think R3V deserves the truth. Trololol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1344639301911.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	7144880

JBracing lightened E39 540i flywheel arrived after a "rebuild" today. I am very impressed with these guys. Turnaround time was like non existant.

Just waiting on the diff to get back from Performance Gearing than this car will be back on the road. Wish I had the money to do these kind of things instead of just keeping the project moving along.. sigh. One day.
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I know your pain man. Once my wife starts driving the truck, ill be able to finally start workin on other things besides the usual oil change bit.

On a side note, I replaced my coolant hoses, and expansion tank cap along with the t-stat. Thew expansion tank cap was so badly jammed, that it was causing her to overheat. I could not believe it. As soon as I left the parts store, I slapped it on, and KABOOM!! Coolant overheat issue solved. Was in between middle and hot, and once the cap went on, it went to in between cold and normal. These cars are a trip sometimes.

Sorry I can't make it tonight paolo(prolly wrong spelling). But I'm shootin for dicks if its goin down next week!

sigpic

Comment

My is lip just got obliterated ny three dead raccoons. Sir was total carnage.
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
            My is lip just got obliterated ny three dead raccoons. Sir was total carnage.
            Those Raccoons are probably into VTEC thats why...
            sigpic

Comment

Huh^
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

WOW

Comment

Looks like Paul's(drulle) old vert he was selling months ago. Guy probably bought it and is now trying to turn it for more

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                    Looks like Paul's(drulle) old vert he was selling months ago. Guy probably bought it and is now trying to turn it for more
                    Been going on lately these last months I've seen. No issue with it, just that once you realize the person is going way over what they paid with very little to no changes, you just get kinda turned off from it.
                    Originally posted by James Crivellone
                    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Non enthusiasts will do this quite often, and end up selling to other non enthusiasts, because when one of us tries to buy the car, were able to point out all the needs help( sometimes even things the owner doesn't even know about). I'm not completely against going to see an overpriced e30, but the fact remains that non enthusiast owners think they have some gem, when in fact its just another 20+ year old car. Not sayin e30's are just another car, but they are old and if the owner can't back up their asking price with records, I'm not biting!

sigpic

Comment

Someone buy my IX, I need to clear garage space..

Ill throw in a bunch of shit that was taken off too.

Ill lower the price for r3v too
                        Last edited by ClausE30; 08-11-2012, 01:05 PM.

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                          Someone buy my IX, I need to clear garage space..

Ill throw in a bunch of shit that was taken off too.

Ill lower the price for r3v too
                          Paging Mlarsen...
                          - Greg
                          α Team Founding Member
                          1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                          2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

....sigh. That means I'd have to start cutting back on my adventures...

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              ....sigh. That means I'd have to start cutting back on my adventures...
                              You know you want it! Haha I'll sell it to you for a deal.

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

...what kind deal are we talking about here? pm or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X