Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
    Lighten up, Francis.

I've seen the results of underage drinking far too many times. If you'd called the parents of countless minors to tell them that their child is dead or on the verge of death then you'd have a different stance on the subject.
    How is this limited to under age drinkers? I personally got all my drinking out of my system before I could drive, I've seen more people get DUI's and die from "legal" drinking. Drinking is for people with social/mental issues (flame on)

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
      Trying to instill what you think is right to others is ftl people are free to make their own choices gays
      That sounds great - but it's not that simple. There's just no need to get all personal and offended about it.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        How is this limited to under age drinkers? I personally got all my drinking out of my system before I could drive, I've seen more people get DUI's and die from "legal" drinking. Drinking is for people with social/mental issues (flame on)
        Tell me more about the social/mental issues that you had when you were a minor.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
          Trying to instill what you think is right to others is ftl people are free to make their own choices gays

People are free to make their own choices unless said choice infringes upon another's rights, which is arguably where our laws come from. And the consumption of alcohol under the age of 21 is against the law. :hitler:

Not that I care at all, just sayin. Alpha Team has its own ID check and breathalyzer protocol. All 19 year olds must be stone-cold sober.
          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Tell me more about the social/mental issues that you had when you were a minor.
            I was like most people in the car community, superiority complex. Didn't use alcohol to deal with my problems just to hook up with girls in high school. After I hit 21 and went to the bars i noticed all these people are complete losers with serious mental/social issues.

Comment

After I hit 21 and went to the bars i noticed all these people are complete losers with serious mental/social issues.
              Sounds like you should have referenced that superiority complex in the present tense. Also note that people are able to more clearly identify the characteristics of others that they also see in themselves - otherwise they wouldn't know what they're looking for.

Comment

Sounds like you should have referenced that superiority complex in the present tense. Also note that people are able to more clearly identify the characteristics of others that they also see in themselves - otherwise they wouldn't know what they're looking for.
                You mad bro? I have a 4 banger in a 6 cylinder world, no superiority complex here

Comment

Nothing good is going to come of this conversation, no one is going to win.

Can we just go back to talking smack about 5Toes or something?
                  Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                  2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                  2010 Buell XB9SX
                  2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                  1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                  1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                  1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                  2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                  2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                    Nothing good is going to come of this conversation, no one is going to win.

Can we just go back to talking smack about 5Toes or something?
                    Yep its Prohibition all over again

Comment

You mad bro? I have a 4 banger in a 6 cylinder world, no superiority complex here
                      Nah, I'm just bored at work so I'm struggling to entertain myself.

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                      Nothing good is going to come of this conversation, no one is going to win. Can we just go back to talking smack about 5Toes or something?
                      What's with the 5toes hate? He doesn't seem that bad. He seems to handle all of the shit y'all dish out pretty well.

Comment

Nah, I'm just bored at work so I'm struggling to entertain myself.
                        Well that makes two of us! lol trolls unite! Where do you work

Comment

Well that makes two of us! lol trolls unite! Where do you work
                          OHSU. Week 2 and I hate it.

Comment

OHSU. Week 2 and I hate it.
                            Oh have I already asked you that? Or do alot of r3vers work at OHSU?

Comment

Oh have I already asked you that? Or do alot of r3vers work at OHSU?
                              I think last week I complained that it wasn't working out here. I'm in the middle of transferring to a different department, though.

Where does everyone here work?

Comment

I think last week I complained that it wasn't working out here. I'm in the middle of transferring to a different department, though.

Where does everyone here work?
                                I could be wrong and am too lazy to search but someone said they got a job as admin for OHSU. I personally work for Intel

Comment

Working...
                                X