Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
    That Touring is pretty sweet man^^
    Thank you! I plan on bringing in an E30 Touring as my next street project in 2013. S54 or M54 is the considered power plant.

Comment

Keg run photo is KILLING IT..
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
        Before we loaded the 3rd :-p

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
          That picture is making me depressed knowing that in a month that is how it is going to be for the next 8 months. Fuck rain.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
            That picture is making me depressed knowing that in a month that is how it is going to be for the next 8 months. Fuck rain.

Comment

and fuck ise

Comment

and fuck ise
                lolz

In other news, finally heard from the insurance company of the lady that hit me. Gave them my statement. They sounded interested to hear that the lady admitted fault at the scene. I'd bet that she didn't tell them that (obviously.)

Supposed to hear back in the next day or two re: a liability decision. Hoping for some good news...
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                  Finally got to meet the owner of this great looking M3. Great talking to you!

Those startecs look tits.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Good luck man.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

But that's why we live here right? Because we are used to it? :shiftyeyes:

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                        Thank you! I plan on bringing in an E30 Touring as my next street project in 2013. S54 or M54 is the considered power plant.
                        S54 touring, It rolls off the tongue better. ;)

OH btw, I called Bud's machine shop about sourcing those Wiseco pistons. Very reasonable price.
                        I need to decide whether or not I'm going to try and find s50 rods or not. One last thing, did you use stock valves?

Comment

Some timelaspe footage from the SE PDX GTG

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                            Before we loaded the 3rd :-p

:bow:

There's room for 3 more and the seat isn't even folded down!

Comment

I am *this close* to dropping this bish from the rotation. Or at least demoting her to weekdays.

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                                S54 touring, It rolls off the tongue better. ;)

OH btw, I called Bud's machine shop about sourcing those Wiseco pistons. Very reasonable price.
                                I need to decide whether or not I'm going to try and find s50 rods or not. One last thing, did you use stock valves?
                                Budds did the machine work on my motor, however I have heard they went downhill over the past few years so be careful.

Yep, standard valves and springs for my head

Comment

Working...
                                X