PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$15 shipped for 6 m30 injectors.

or $35 shipped for 6 m50 injectors with recent rebuild kits.

PM me

Also, got a an IS lip at the local thrift store for $3.50. Doesnt look oem to me though, cant find a BMW logo on it or BMW part number.

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
      I'm gonna roll with my bouncer looking friend, and just confront the guy. I want the money for fixing my valve stems, and I'm gonna get him arrested. No threats, just justice
      MyNorthwest.com - Seattle news, sports, weather, traffic, talk and community., Home, MyNorthwest.com

Comment

Not too worried. I have a bigger gun. lol

sigpic

Comment

Rebuilt DSP driveline installed. No more clunks, thumps or vibrations. :D

Comment

I'm gonna roll with my bouncer looking friend, and just confront the guy. I want the money for fixing my valve stems, and I'm gonna get him arrested. No threats, just justice
            You really do like violence and fights don't you? How old were you again...?

Not too worried. I have a bigger gun. lol
            I know this is probably a joke, however with all the shootings and violence going on I am going to say I just lost all respect for you.
            Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
            That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
            Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
            no fat dudes. car will scrape
            Originally posted by Ryann
            Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
              Rebuilt DSP driveline installed. No more clunks, thumps or vibrations. :D
              Right on, Keith!
              Originally posted by 5Toes
              bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

I'm a 25yo male, and no offense, but I have earned no such respect on this or any other board. I have met you once, which is not nearly enough to base an honest build of respect, or opinion. Honestly, I think internet credibility is highly overrated. I have seen some total douches on the net be really nice guys/gals in the real world. I have also seen some real nice folk on the forums be total asshats.

Who are you to judge someones credibility, respect, or anything of that matter, if you have only met me once? Answer that sparkle. Also, other folk on here spout all kinds of crazy shit, but no ones knockin them for that now, huh? Cause you KNOW that person, probably on a more personal level then me, which is why they are taken as jokes.

So your judge of respect for me holds no water. There's none to judge.

sigpic

Comment

The description of car and driver fit me to a T. I think I'm going to stay off the road for a bit!
                  84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                  Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I'm a 25yo male, and no offense, but I have earned no such respect on this or any other board. I have met you once, which is not nearly enough to base an honest build of respect, or opinion. Honestly, I think internet credibility is highly overrated. I have seen some total douches on the net be really nice guys/gals in the real world. I have also seen some real nice folk on the forums be total asshats.

Who are you to judge someones credibility, respect, or anything of that matter, if you have only met me once? Answer that sparkle. Also, other folk on here spout all kinds of crazy shit, but no ones knockin them for that now, huh? Cause you KNOW that person, probably on a more personal level then me, which is why they are taken as jokes.

So your judge of respect for me holds no water. There's none to judge.
                    If you really want to send the signal that their judgement "holds no water" then you probably shouldn't write 3 paragraphs describing how you feel about it. Just tell them to go fuck themselves (in your head), dont hold any grudges and carry on with your retarded plan to get shot. But seriously - just fix the valve stems and carry on with life. They'll get theirs. And next time don't freak out when someone takes your parking spot. Shit happens.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

lip is confirmed OEM.

score

Comment

People get too pissed off about things, fucking let it go, it's so not worth the effort you put into being angry!

Is the guy a fucking douchebag? Yes. Would kicking his ass solve anything? Doubtful. Should he have done that to your car? No way. All you and your "bouncer friend" would accomplish is going to jail for assault or attempted murder. Not worth it, man.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Can someone recommend a good muffler/ exhaust shop in the Vancouver/ Portland area that will be open on Saturday afternoon?
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                            lip is confirmed OEM.

score
                            What lip? Been in Cali all weekend.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              What lip? Been in Cali all weekend.
                              He scored a lip at a thrift store. Some people get lucky

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                                He scored a lip at a thrift store. Some people get lucky
                                Nice.

idenote, wtf is up with California drivers. I get over the Oregon boarder and basically witness two crashes in two hours....
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X