PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    I remember seeing an E38 on PBMW. Flat black, with a 6spd swap? Really wish I could remember the shop that put it together.
    You are probably thinking about the one Fluid Motor Union put together

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

its "Goldwheels":

http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/archives/10294
      -Peter
      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
      '91 318is slicktop project
      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
      '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by KLiz90 View Post
        He's not alone. He's with me.
        Prepare to know what Frankenstein felt like. I'm getting my pitchforks out of the armory now.
        Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
        2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
        2010 Buell XB9SX
        2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
        1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
        1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
        1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
        2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
        2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

I'm trying to get 200 for it. Make me an offer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
            Amtrak ticket has been purchased for saturday. Heading to Eugene, OR. One way ticket :drink:
            Yeah what are you coming down here for?

Comment

My guess is a car?
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                Amtrak ticket has been purchased for saturday. Heading to Eugene, OR. One way ticket :drink:
                I don't think a Lada will make it that far

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
                  Awesome power but ugly as F%&#

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                    I'm trying to get 200 for it. Make me an offer!
                    Yeah cant even make a reasonable offer, living the broke life atm lol

Anyways been thinking about a couple purchases I wanna make in the future and wanted to hear any previous experiences and comments.

1. has anyone dealt with price matching at any local discount tires?
                    Thinking I'm gonna pick up some Kumho Ecsta ASX all seasons but on tire rack they are $82 while at discount tire co has em for $103 figure if I ca knock em down that will cover mounting and balancing and whatever the fraction of the shipping that would charged for a whole set.

2.Anyone use those car ramps? I don have the greatest drive way for a jack and jack stands figure this would be a way better investment for me for now just doing minor maintenance. Some of them are dirt cheap so I'm a bit skeptical Since all the older ones I see are made of steel and new ones are rubber/plastic.

Comment

This shit REAL cray! Damn I live Yasiin (Mos Def)

I do not own the rights to this song.More info:http://hypetrak.com/2012/02/yasiin-bey-in-poorest/

Comment

Ughh I don't want to be a work right now. I wanna be up in Seattle....

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
                          Yeah cant even make a reasonable offer, living the broke life atm lol

Anyways been thinking about a couple purchases I wanna make in the future and wanted to hear any previous experiences and comments.

1. has anyone dealt with price matching at any local discount tires?
                          Thinking I'm gonna pick up some Kumho Ecsta ASX all seasons but on tire rack they are $82 while at discount tire co has em for $103 figure if I ca knock em down that will cover mounting and balancing and whatever the fraction of the shipping that would charged for a whole set.

2.Anyone use those car ramps? I don have the greatest drive way for a jack and jack stands figure this would be a way better investment for me for now just doing minor maintenance. Some of them are dirt cheap so I'm a bit skeptical Since all the older ones I see are made of steel and new ones are rubber/plastic.
                          What size tires are you looking for?
                          1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Why not just get them from Tire Rack? When Gerber was doing my car I had the tires delivered there and they mounted and all that fun stuff, I remember it being pretty cheap overall.
                            Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                            2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                            2010 Buell XB9SX
                            2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                            1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                            1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                            1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                            2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                            2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

1. They do the matching for sure. Make sure they give you a total w/mounting and balancing, etc.... I sent them an email and they got back to me shortly.

2. Car ramps on my application are worthless. My front lip hits them everythime so I had to add some 2x4's to give me height
                              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

I have a set of ramps made of plastic. They are very sturdy. I've used them with my Passat 4Motion wagon that has a GVWR of 4917.

Comment

Working...
                                X