PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
    In other news, IT'S SNOWING IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!
    I would really like to find a IX to keep as my snow bitch for skiing... Some day!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Right on man, I did some bootpacking around there last year. I'm allergic to chairlifts. I prefer hiking my lines.

Comment

Right on man, I did some bootpacking around there last year. I'm allergic to chairlifts. I prefer hiking my lines.
        Some of the best lines are found that way, right there with you!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

I usually take the chair to certain points then hike. I'm guessing you back country?
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            I usually take the chair to certain points then hike. I'm guessing you back country?
            Slackcountry is fun. Have you been back to the pineapple pass area at Alpental? Super fun area, easy to get to and, usually track free. About a 2.5 mile hike out to the parking lot though. I do a lot of splitboarding. It's honestly the funnest thing ever becuase you can go way farther than you can bootpacking.

Comment

I want to get into split boarding but it's not in. my paycheck At the moment. I just moved out here so I've only been at Stevens and mission ridge. Both have decent ungroomed backcountry.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Yeah, what? I'm pretty sure iX tourings came with flares as welll
                Yeah, the flares weren't on it. You can see on the fender where the flares should mount to though.

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                You're supposed to put a note on the window with your email asking if it's for sale, duh.
                Late model Tourings? No thanks; at least not for another couple of years. Don't want to deal with Federalization paperwork.

In a few of years when these are 25 years old, yes, I should and would have done that.
                1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

I love the fall.

E30 Fall Colours by BBeaudette, on Flickr
                  "Bayerische Motoren Werke - freude am fahren."

Brandon {Current: 1991 318iS, 2007 328i, 2014 X5 xDrive35d | Past: 1992 525i, 1997 528i, 1999 540i}

Comment

Originally posted by BBDirtbiking View Post
                    I love the fall.

E30 Fall Colours by BBeaudette, on Flickr
                    Zender wheels? They look good on your car. You should post here :) http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265564
                    Transaction Feedback: -click here
                    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Oh, canadian plate. I get it now. Lucky bastards, eh?
                      -Peter
                      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                      '91 318is slicktop project
                      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                      '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                        Zender wheels? They look good on your car. You should post here :) http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265564
                        Yesah, Zender Sports and thanks.

I posted the photo there, I have a lot more I need to go over. Probably even more after tomorrow.
                        "Bayerische Motoren Werke - freude am fahren."

Brandon {Current: 1991 318iS, 2007 328i, 2014 X5 xDrive35d | Past: 1992 525i, 1997 528i, 1999 540i}

Comment

Originally posted by cg138 View Post
                          Yeah, the flares weren't on it. You can see on the fender where the flares should mount to though.

Late model Tourings? No thanks; at least not for another couple of years. Don't want to deal with Federalization paperwork.

In a few of years when these are 25 years old, yes, I should and would have done that.
                          Buy it, park it, and wait for it to be 25 years old. Life is too short to let anything pass you by
                          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Cheuks new sig is sick haha I wanna watch an autocross one of these days.

Comment

Exactly why my car is the Hoe, my GF thy Mistress & My computer simply put, my Wife :up:

Wonder what will come first, a new shell or Haswell
                              Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

So I don't know cheuk, or simon that well, but I had a dream, that they got in a fight over a red parts car. It was just wierd.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X