Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    Detail Day here soon at your shop?

Your shop floors are big and smooth enough for me to do a Jack test without driving off the Jack. Haha.
    Maybe, I'm down for a little less hand holding and a little more detailing. ya dig?
    FML one of my lifts just broke.

Comment

Car handles nice now that the springs are in and the car is aligned, I bet it would have handled even better had I remember to attach my sway bars. ;)
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Winter mode status

Comment

Winter mode status..... I still don't get you PNW people, did you buy studded snow tires too?
          willschnitz

Comment

let me know if/when you have a detail day. i need to put some shine back into my beast. plus it'll give me a reason to come down there.

arghhh, i need tires. might hold off till i can find a set of wheels, as there is no real need to drive to work. the bus stop is a block from work. maybe im just lazy and want my coffee in the morning from starbucks, which is now turning into a real wallet breaker. damn that shit is expensive. even getting just brewed coffee, im spending about 90 a month for just coffee. then i see what my wife spends, and im not that sad.

sigpic

Comment

Coffee is expensive, I try to make my own.
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Winter mode status..... I still don't get you PNW people, did you buy studded snow tires too?

Don't you live in the PNW? I don't get you.........swapped my ESM's out for borbets and I have studded tires on my euro for baker season BRAH

Comment

Anyone bumpin the new Kendrick Lamar album?

Bitch don't kill my vibe!
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Roasting your own coffee is a fun and easy way to save money and get great coffee. Read around Sweetmarias.com - get a popcorn poper, you're good to go. A pound takes about 40 minutes
                    "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
                    sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by BlapBlap View Post
                      Don't you live in the PNW? I don't get you.........swapped my ESM's out for borbets and I have studded tires on my euro for baker season BRAH
                      I understand the tires and the prep for if you go over the passes and go skiing and that. But the people who live in the greater Seattle area who buy studded tires and drive them around for 6 months of the year annoy me. Stop complaining about the roads when your the ones ruining them.

Also, when i snows none of you even attempt work anyway, last year i saw literaly no one on the roads, when there was only like 4 in.

I moved here from Wisconsin, this is nothing.
                      willschnitz

Comment

i dont even use snow tires. not enough snow

sigpic

Comment

Up until last year I daily drove my trans am on 19s through the snow and never really had an issue unless some moron stopped on a hill in front of me. I put some snow tires on the e30 last year and it was a freaking tank! Little bastard went anywhere I wanted, through snow drifts, up hills and even down some logging roads. It was great.

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          I moved here from Wisconsin, this is nothing.
                          Not to quibble, but Wisconsin snow is a completely different ballgame than PNW snow. Around here we don't get the build up that makes it easy to move around on. It snows, it melts, it slushes and then freezes. It snows a tiny bit again and people think they can drive on snow covered ice. It doesn't take much common sense to drive around on but the general public seem to lack that common sense...
                          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

After leaving this morning for Port Orchard, WA and leaving at 8:30 this morning I am home after 12 hrs in my e30. got that ix trans picked up and delivered. Four door e30 ftmfw!
                            -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                              four door e30 ftmfw!
                              <3
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

i hear the ix is the ultimate in snow. more so then any sube, or other awd car. no bias, but ive heard that from sube owners as well

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X