PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRealE30kidd View Post
    STFU austin is actually helpful unlike you!
    Not entirely true hoes is always good for a laugh
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

E30's ate so fun to slide around. My 6 is not. But on a side note I ordered 750il front beakes and 540 rear breaks for my car! Brake upgrade here I come!

sigpic

Comment

I have about a million parts for my e30. I keep accumulating stuff but I haven't installed any of it.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
          I have about a million parts for my e30. I keep accumulating stuff but I haven't installed any of it.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

^im gonna secret santa my goodies. Tired of looking at this shit.
            -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
              sarcasm?
              At least he knows how a ground works...... You have no room to trash talk anyone, literally you are the most annoying and dumbest person on here. This place was way less hostile when you went MIA. Please go EAD

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
              Very nice man. Good work! Are you running a zf trans? If so what shifter are you using?
              ZF320 transmission, old school UUC short shifter (stock e36 brace and shifter housing)

Comment

Im just happy my car runs good now ;)

Comment

Im just happy my car runs good now ;)
                  Yep and it only took you as long to do a tune up as it did for me to pull my M42 and drop in my M50

Comment

Well it was the first time working on my m50.. now I can do the whole thing in an hour or so. Alot of the time was spent media blasting my valve cover and waiting for paint to dry or weather to be nice. Not going to get caught up in this though

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post

ZF320 transmission, old school UUC short shifter (stock e36 brace and shifter housing)

Very nice...any tips on what I should run with a zf trans? I like how my g260 is with my z4 shifter but Austin told me the zf will feel vague and stockish if I go with that option?

Not going to get caught up in this though
                      Good choice....Just walk away toes. We don't need any more craziness around here
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                        Very nice...any tips on what I should run with a zf trans? I like how my g260 is with my z4 shifter but Austin told me the zf will feel vague and stockish if I go with that option?
                        I felt his UUC lever when it was attached to the M42/G240. I have to say it felt quite a bit notchier then, rather than now. The lever felt similar to almost a stock lever (with a slightly shorter lever.) I think it has to do with the ZF trans being farther back than the G240.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I hate people.

Someone rashed my rear euro trim in the parking lot.

Gahhhhhhhhh.
                          sigpic

Comment

Parking lot accident get me pissed to all hell. I now have. Tiny crease in my rear quarter from a truck pulling on too close to me. They left without any information. Now I have to find a paintless dent guy

sigpic

Comment

Some people are so fucking stupid...
                              -Andy

Comment

All people are fucking stupid, some just have not had their moments yet.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X