Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cadame30 View Post
    seems like an honest seller?

Discloses information about it being wrecked, lists the maintenance that was done recently, and back to 1990.
    Cant ask for much more then to have a seller that discloses all information, and with maybe a fender and hood and 300-500$ it would be a great car.
    Matt could you be anymore douchey? Making a pun at how you got banned? You are a fail dude

Comment

Originally posted by Cadame30 View Post
      seems like an honest seller?

Discloses information about it being wrecked, lists the maintenance that was done recently, and back to 1990.
      Cant ask for much more then to have a seller that discloses all information, and with maybe a fender and hood and 300-500$ it would be a great car.
      Do you still live with your mom?

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
        Do you still live with your mom?
        Of course he does! Pretty sure he still makes a living off her boots on emotech. Either that or hes currently living in his car in salem according to his profile
        Last edited by EN318isPDX; 11-08-2012, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Wait, is this the same chubby, unkept, haggard guy that use to make gay shift boots on a sewing maching?

Comment

Originally posted by e34croak View Post
            Wait, is this the same chubby, unkept, haggard guy that use to make gay shift boots on a sewing maching?
            No... his mom made the shift boots.

Comment

Yes except his mom is the one at the sewing machine. He is probably too busy eating but she got him a sweet e30 debit card!

Comment

Wait, is this the same chubby, unkept, haggard guy who's mom used to make gay shift boots on a sewing maching?
                The one and only. Also scammed countless members of this site and the local community out of a good amount of money, too.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  The one and only. Also scammed countless members of this site and the local community out of a good amount of money, too.
                  His mom must have gone on strike.

Comment

I want: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/3379508059.html

So clean, ridiculously low miles.

Comment

phresh

Comment

Dig that green!

Comment

What is this rubber weather strip/window scrapper called? I tried looking it up on realoem but I couldnt find it. It is the drivers side door (coupe)

Originally posted by Sonny
                          I am a meme for our community.

Comment

try this: http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...48&hg=41&fg=40

Comment

Ugh, my Dad keeps talking about selling his '67 corvette for this horrid, horrid thing: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1865059
                              Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                              2010 Buell XB9SX
                              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                              2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                                Ugh, my Dad keeps talking about selling his '67 corvette for this horrid, horrid thing: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1865059
                                Who the fuck would want that motor in a BMW.

Comment

Working...
                                X