Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
    Wait.... what do you have?
    He has an M42 starter on his M42. It's a reman. He wants to use it with his M50/ZF320 trans and M3 clutch (IIRC.)
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Damn you Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        Damn you Ian.
        Dude i type at a billion words per minute

Comment

Same starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
            Same starter.

Woot! Was hoping so!

Comment

Interesting. Well, you could try Strait Line on Grand and Stark. Ask for Kevin. What all does your cabrio need, anyway? Paint bumper and fender?
              That's correct. I still don't have a bumper but I have that fender you sold me. The bumper doesn't look that bad so I can wait.
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I have an extra ticket to the Blazers/Rockets game next friday. Anyone wanna come with? My date bailed.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Any idea why my center vents blow cold yet my foot and windshield blow hot
                  Originally posted by bmwm42
                  PNW vulture pm me for parts
                  Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                    Any idea why my center vents blow cold yet my foot and windshield blow hot
                    Sounds like blend door issue.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Pull your HVAC panel out and inspect to see if everything is working properly. Not quite sure where the blend door is, but I would definitely check that.

Comment

Pull your HVAC panel out and inspect to see if everything is working properly. Not quite sure where the blend door is, but I would definitely check that.
                        I call them that, you basically are saying the same thing, the actuators on the rear of HVAC operate all them things! lolz

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Changed my oil today and going to see if I can get the valves adjusted tomorrow. Should be able to take the car to Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland on Saturday.
                          1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Blend door huh going to have to check that out
                            Originally posted by bmwm42
                            PNW vulture pm me for parts
                            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                              I call them that, you basically are saying the same thing, the actuators on the rear of HVAC operate all them things! lolz
                              Lol. Writing a paper that is due in half hour and not really reading everything completely. Lol. All I think of when I hear blend doors are Ford Expeditions and F150's. Fuck. That. Shit. Done two, worst most miserable experience of my life. Entire dash has to come out to change them.

Comment

Lol. Writing a paper that is due in half hour and not really reading everything completely. Lol. All I think of when I hear blend doors are Ford Expeditions and F150's. Fuck. That. Shit. Done two, worst most miserable experience of my life. Entire dash has to come out to change them.
                                I have done a ford as well... so much profanity..

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Working...
                                X