No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just grabbed some photos of JDM cars I like... Nissan s13 silvia and Nismo 400R

Japan has some awesome cars and alot of them are FAST and look very good.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      Nobody cares about their cars bodywork being beat up and stuff the drifters all are down to earth. HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED INITIAL D??????????

ignorance..
      Did you honestly just call everyone else ignorant for generalizing an entire continent's car culture and in your rebuttal generalize that same continent's car culture?

Like seriously, did that just happen?
      Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
      2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
      2010 Buell XB9SX
      2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
      1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
      1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
      1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
      2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
      2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Can someone or everyone explain to me the difference between 10toes and 5toes?

Are they related or what is the deal?

Comment

if you can't respect other car cultures and the types of vehicles they have to offer, then you're not a car enthusiast. Pretty cut and dry.
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I called them ignorant for thinking that JDM car culture is all about hellaflush wheels with way too many degrees of camber.. it is not.

My generalization is more general, I guess is a way to put it. It is still a generalization, but in reality nobody can describe any type of country's culture without overgeneralizing.

Thanks Spidmang.. American car culture among young adults is very strange, I have noticed from other places. Old timers though have alot of know how and ingenuity that I find fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
              I just grabbed some photos of JDM cars I like... Nissan s13 silvia and Nismo 400R

Japan has some awesome cars and alot of them are FAST and look very good.
              That car is really nice. I really like the mismatched wheels and front bumper falling off.

Comment

Originally posted by e34croak View Post
                Can someone or everyone explain to me the difference between 10toes and 5toes?

Are they related or what is the deal?
                Father and son
                Originally posted by bmwm42
                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                  Father and son
                  Ahh thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                    Well this is just brazenly ignorant. I hope you are more educated than to actually feel this way.
                    As amusing it is as to see certain folks being relentlessly flogged, I'm going to have to agree with Josh here.

Comment

So we are hating on other car cultures now? Wtf leave them be, we have our opinions but anyone can find the worst examples of asian cars. So are we saying R34s, Sylvia's, 240zxs, celicas, ae86s and the culture behind them is shit? What are we children?
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                        Well this is just brazenly ignorant. I hope you are more educated than to actually feel this way.
                        lol i'm not a bigot I was just poking at 5toads, I love 240z's and 510s with a passion. That being said I still don't not understand the reason for having way too much camber.

I respect anyone who takes pride in working on their car. I have friends with Hondas and even though I tell them FWD is for girls. I still will help them with troubleshooting and upgrades.

You going to come by for those E28 MM's before saturday around noon?

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                        Great examples.... those both look like shit.

But the first one has racing seats and 2 different style rims!

Comment

Honestly miss matched rims are not that bad, i believe some do it because it's hard to find the exact fit for a car in one style of rim.
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            Honestly miss matched rims are not that bad, i believe some do it because it's hard to find the exact fit for a car in one style of rim.
                            Wow, I think you might be more stupid than my son, next you will be telling me mismatched body panels are not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                              Wow, I think you might be more stupid than my son, next you will be telling me mismatched body panels are not that bad.
                              I prefer red panels up front for speed and primer panels in the back for weight reduction

Comment

Not saying i would do it, i personally don't like it, but I'm not going around calling people waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless for their taste.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X