No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What in tarnation was that old-looking cop car back there?
    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
    2010 Buell XB9SX
    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
      Awesome, I should have come up for that.
      Every Saturday!
      Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
      What in tarnation was that old-looking cop car back there?
      One is an old school cop car that they take to shows and parades and the other is the "Beat the Heat" drag car that you can drag race at PIR, which was made to try and keep kids from street racing.
      1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Austin it was a 262, which was lame, compared to the 265/5. I'm trying to source the tough parts now so I'm not scrambling all over the place later. Pedal box will be a tough one as well, as its e24 specific

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoomBoom View Post
          Every Saturday!

One is an old school cop car that they take to shows and parades and the other is the "Beat the Heat" drag car that you can drag race at PIR, which was made to try and keep kids from street racing.
          I don't think its working, every guy with stickers on his car wants to race me on major roads.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
            I don't think its working, every guy with stickers on his car wants to race me on major roads.
            There was a time when high school kids in the Portland area set up street racing meets like F&F, but AFAIK all that "organized" stuff is gone.
            1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Street racing is still going strong here in Washington. There was show about it. Bunch of fucking idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                Street racing is still going strong here in Washington. There was show about it. Bunch of fucking idiots.

LOL. Thats like putting a commercial on tv for selling drugs outside the quick stop.

15 bucks, little man
                Put that shit, in my hand
                If that money, doesn’t show
                Then you owe me, owe me, owe.

Comment

lol, here's the whole show. It was on Nat Geo.

Comment

Turbo engine arrives today cant fucking wait
                    Originally posted by bmwm42
                    PNW vulture pm me for parts
                    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                      Turbo engine arrives today cant fucking wait
                      Pics or it never happened

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                        Austin it was a 262, which was lame, compared to the 265/5. I'm trying to source the tough parts now so I'm not scrambling all over the place later. Pedal box will be a tough one as well, as its e24 specific
                        You sure it wasn't a dogleg? What car did it come out of? Does it have a Motronic bell housing (ie: holes for the sensors on the left side?)
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

peugeot 505 wagon to buy or not to buy?
                          Transaction Feedback: -click here
                          [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                          [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

No.

Comment

But it looks like this and it comes with turbo and 5 speed!!
                              Transaction Feedback: -click here
                              [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                              [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Yuck. Do something cool to the E30 with that money :)

Comment

Working...
                                X