PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
    Yeah I noticed that, I was like what eff Corey.
    Hahah trust me I would never do such a thing, that shell is only good for scrap

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Cant wait for finals to be over so I can start tearing into my 87 325i!
      Originally posted by blunttech
      r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

I'm gettin around to it, getting things fixed that is. After I did brakes, something else breaks. I guess I'm takin the bus while I get shit ordered. Why is that once I became a car salesmen, I slightly neglect my car. When I was broke I would be able to fix anything on the car. Let me ask my wife where the money is! Ha ha. No cause then ill be in the doghouse

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
          Tell them to learn to fucking weld.
          thats polite as hell.

Comment

Magnaflow muffs are not that loud. I have one on my swap car, it is getting chopped off very soon.
            -Andy

Comment

Video

Comment

Sorry, but that sounds like donkeyballs. And you have a huge leak.
                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I searched around for the leak and couldnt find but small ones. The guy does good work, but we didnt start it up on the rack, I sort of was in a rush to get out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    thats polite as hell.
                    You can hear the muffler leaking, they only had one job..........

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

I searched around for the leak and couldnt find but small ones. The guy does good work, but we didnt start it up on the rack, I sort of was in a rush to get out of there.
                      What shop did you take it to?
                      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350

Comment

I used a shop near here in Bremerton that I have heard good things about from multiple different guys. The fitment is very good, but like I said we didnt even start it up on the rack. We lowered it down and I drove it off and left. lol

Comment

I used a shop near here in Bremerton that I have heard good things about from multiple different guys. The fitment is very good, but like I said we didnt even start it up on the rack. We lowered it down and I drove it off and left. lol
                          So... what shop? I was going to say if it was Kitsap Muffler I and a few of my friends had them build some catbacks a number of years ago but I've heard their quality has dropped horrendously.

Comment

Nope it was Bremerton Discount Tire & Wheel. They do exhaust work too, its a single guy who does the exhaust.

Its my fault I didnt give the guy a chance to listen to the car. Lesson learned.

Comment

That's awful, tell me why the fuck you didnt get a spintech again?
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                                The fewer E30s the better. The value of mine, and presumably yours, will keep rising.
                                Yes. I know mine will.

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                                Just no more crashing them, you crazy kids. We've seen enough iX's in particular die this year.
                                Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                                Not my fault, blame the women driver. Even though the ix may have died, it got me in a much cleaner car.
                                I'm tired of the iX tax. Screw all the unique parts.
                                1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                                2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                                1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Working...
                                X