PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
    Holy shit it's hard work to slang a garage full of parts. My phone, email and IMs blew the fuck up. Vultures!
    Welcome to my life ;)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
      Can't wait to hear if the guy's buying my motor, otherwise, it's going in the back of the garage and I'll keep collecting swap parts for the next e30.
      Just keep it. You know you want to do another swap...
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
        Yeah, well. I suck. But..
        eh, such is life
        -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Just keep it. You know you want to do another swap...
          Looks like I'm going to. Either way, yeah I was going to do another swap. I didn't sell all the rest of the swap parts/ or interior bits I've got stashed away.

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
            Looks like I'm going to. Either way, yeah I was going to do another swap. I didn't sell all the rest of the swap parts/ or interior bits I've got stashed away.
            Nice!

In other news, just found out that I get a 50% discount on Snap-On through school :) so fucking stoked

Comment

It was interior cleaning day today. I think my trunk carpeting except for the part that lays over the spare tire is trashed.
              1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Nice!

In other news, just found out that I get a 50% discount on Snap-On through school :) so fucking stoked
                When you are done, find a different dealer and sell all your tools back and make a shit tone of money.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                  When you are done, find a different dealer and sell all your tools back and make a shit tone of money.
                  The stuff i don't use? Precisely. The salesman told me today that all used snap on tools are worth $.50 on the dollar. lol

Comment

The stuff i don't use? Precisely. The salesman told me today that all used snap on tools are worth $.50 on the dollar. lol
                    Bingo haha! That's what I did. In all honest I went out and bough craftsmen for the little stuff i dont use much... I still made money and they are lifetime warrantied, WIN/WIN.

Random but holy shit (watch the whole thing) -

Last edited by Cronopoulos; 01-07-2013, 05:56 PM.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

That ball had allot of puke inside i bet, crazy Russians.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        That ball had allot of puke inside i bet, crazy Russians.
                        If that was real, there is no way the dude survived the ending lol...

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Nice!

Matco can give you up to 60% off. Just buy as much shit as you can, I wish I had lol
                          Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                          past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

I am dreading this e34 seat R&R. Ughhhh

Comment

At first I was like meh and then I was like HOLY SHIT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                                At first I was like meh and then I was like HOLY SHIT!!
                                According to Reddit, 1 is dead and the other is in critical condition! That is one great way to die.

Last edited by Cronopoulos; 01-07-2013, 09:19 PM.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Working...
                                X