No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A straight and matching trunklid?! What is the world coming to?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post

<3

I love this

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Lol, yup
        -Andy

Comment

Rad, dude. Happy for you.

Comment

I still have to go to P to D in the wagon though. That's next on my hit list.

Comment

Aaawww thanks pumpkin
              -Andy

Comment

Comment

Austin you better get some exhaust clips for us, and don't be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles get some coming down the road towards the camera with some bad ass down shift rev matching into at least 2 gears around a slight corner then hauling ass into the distance.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                    Dammit.

Although YOLO has proven to be an incredibly powerful pick-up line with the under-20 set. Pics inbound.
                    ^this haha

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                      Austin you better get some exhaust clips for us, and don't be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles get some coming down the road towards the camera with some bad ass down shift rev matching into at least 2 gears around a slight corner then hauling ass into the distance.
                      I love the sweet tune my exhaust plays when I do this.
                      -Andy

Comment

Whoop whoop gotta get up in 5 hours for work. Anyone know a good way to remove the alignment Dowell from my old 885 head its the last thing I need to do.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                          Oh, don't worry, there will be exhaust vids. I'll make my buddy with his go pro film. lol

Comment

TV is getting desperate these days

This Matt's future wife? or the crafter of the boots?
                            Last edited by EN318isPDX; 01-30-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Lmfao!!!!! Ick!!!!

Comment

Go Pro's record shitty audio. So that's not going to do us much good.

Comment

Working...
                                X