• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e34croak View Post
    Yeah it's in my sig. http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/3610236583.html
    I have plenty of pics to text.
    After reading this:
    I'm asking $3,500 FIRM as is. I feel is fair. I will have it professionally detailed upon the sale of the vehicle. I'm open to reasonable offers.
    I just don't know what to believe.
    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
    2010 Buell XB9SX
    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
        After reading this:

I just don't know what to believe.
        Well would you like the Smoked Hella tails and matching filler plate or not?
        Are you a good dude who is on r3v or know any of my homies? As you can see I've got $20k invested. That number clearly means nothing, which I understand. I've got quite a few cars and projects going at the moment and I've decided some garage space wouldn't hurt at the new house. They're just cars, they don't have feelings.

But I do. And you hurt, damn near every one of them..

Comment

we are all friends here... He was just pointing out the fact you say FIRM then mention its negotiable

Comment

Well would you like the Smoked Hella tails and matching filler plate or not?
            Are you a good dude who is on r3v or know any of my homies? As you can see I've got $20k invested. That number clearly means nothing, which I understand. I've got quite a few cars and projects going at the moment and I've decided some garage space wouldn't hurt at the new house. They're just cars, they don't have feelings.

But I do. And you hurt, damn near every one of them..
            Did I miss something?

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
              Did I miss something?

What EN318isPDX said. Having "FIRM" and "negotiable" in the same line is a bit perplexing.
              Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
              2010 Buell XB9SX
              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
              2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Well i don't know every shitbrick that responds from CL. So, when Abe inquired for his friend I decided "hey, why not $3k just to dump the thing" that's all. I apologize for the confusion. The hurt feelings bit is Pineapple Express. :)

Comment

Yeah it's in my sig. http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/3610236583.html
                  I have plenty of pics to text.
                  Goddamn it Croak.......
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Lulz need space. I've got too merch shit. Bigger and Better.

Comment

Lulz need space. I've got too merch shit.
                      That is such a fucking cop out!! I got 2x that for my E34 540i/6. I think your car is much cooler and easily worth what mine sold for.

Comment

Haha not to rest of the world unfortunately. I figure if it doesn't go this cheap then I will (gasp) store it on the side of my new spot. I love the thing it was my first car but I'm trying to fund things that go backwards into walls.

Comment

Haha not to rest of the world unfortunately. I figure if it doesn't go this cheap then I will (gasp) store it on the side of my new spot. I love the thing it was my first car but I'm trying to fund things that go backwards into walls.
                          I get that. I know I'll come to that point with my E30 one day (it's already happened a couple times now.)

Comment

Austin, get a P car with me and we can wear Italian loafers, rock Swiss watches and treat women poorly..

Comment

Austin, get a P car with me and we can wear Italian loafers, rock Swiss watches and treat women poorly..
                              I will have a car to sell in the next couple weeks. Been thinking of getting one or maybe a (flamesuit on) decent E36 M3.

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                                You need to do both days of the con? I haven't decided which day I'm going, but this could make me a maybe too.
                                Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                                Dammit, out. Emerald City Comic Con is that weekend.
                                Stop nerding out for one day this is the last AbeBQ!!:hitler::hitler:

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                                Yeah wtf?
                                I doesn't make sense to me either.

Comment

Working...
                                X