• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I will probably pass on the paint.
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
      Hey fellers, track season is coming up, and I wanna start replacing my suspension bushings out.

My main question is, Is delrin or polyurethane better? Condor speed shop has delrin (I think), while rev shift has polyurethane. I plan to do the RTAB's, subframe, diff, front M3 CAB's, etc.

What do you guys think?
      Get AKG, it's mil spec polyurethane and not $5 worth of UHMW with a hole drilled thru it and sold for around the same price. I have the blue 85A rear subframe bushings and don't have any squeaks or clunks.
      Last edited by 10Toes; 02-28-2013, 08:01 PM.

Comment

^ Love your new sig

Comment

There are plenty of talented local people who can spray a car.
          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Hey fellers, track season is coming up, and I wanna start replacing my suspension bushings out.

My main question is, Is delrin or polyurethane better? Condor speed shop has delrin (I think), while rev shift has polyurethane. I plan to do the RTAB's, subframe, diff, front M3 CAB's, etc.

What do you guys think?
            Condor has uhmw, I love it but I'm a glutton for punishment. And I like the diff whine.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
              There are plenty of talented local people who can spray a car.
              Deets. I need to get some panels welded and some dings removed but all the trim can be off in minutes and windows removed.
              Originally posted by Sonny
              I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                I have no idea what to do with my car... I think the head is cracked
                Oh shat, still having cooling system issues?
                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Lost my I lip for good this time. :(

My car is being put on the back burner until after my wedding.
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

What do you guys think?
                    I just got all the rear AKG stuff for my track rat but I havent installed it yet because i'm still working on the racecar.I'm running out of time.
                    1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      What's the plan? I probably will be putting the s50 in this weekend, unfortunately (need to order my chip today.)
                      Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                      Lost my I lip for good this time. :(

My car is being put on the back burner until after my wedding.
                      Was your car even lowered? At $110-160 I always think to myself why the hell would I risk that over and over.

Also, I'll Google it, but how do I grease this drive shaft with its little plug?
                      Originally posted by James Crivellone
                      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

You use a grease gun to inject grease into the zerk fitting.

In other news, fuck stud conversions. Why people use studs, I will never know...
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

^ they are superior in every way IMO

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                            Was your car even lowered? At $110-160 I always think to myself why the hell would I risk that over and over.
                            Yeah, it's on H&R sports and bilsteins.
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              ^ they are superior in every way IMO
                              I'll have to agree with this. Lug bolts are retarded as Fcuk. Honda kids can jack your bottle caps with ease. :weak:
                              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Not when they strip out or break (what I'm dealing with now - ugh.) Fuck that noise.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X