'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        PO wired my HU with clear tape
        LOL no comment...

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertip View Post
          Hey, that's much better than what I had - a bunch of duct tape holding speakers .
          Duct tape gives a better seal than what this was. An inch of gap between the sheet metal and the speaker is WTFLOL. The rear speakers were the same way.
          1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            At least you have Polk Audio speakers :rofl:
            They are being tossed in the garbage. PG RSD components are in there now. We are going to finish everything later this week.
            1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Speaking of bad PO's...my driver's side motor mount arm had ONE (yes, one) bolt holding the arm to the block...

Comment

Today I replaced bulbs in the dash cluster and the flasher relay. The rear lights are all LED's now, and the front turns signals have amber 1157 bulbs instead of 7528. Had a lot of trouble putting the dash cluster back in, it's sitting kinda crooked right now, but I'll be addressing the issue once I save up moneys to replace the steering wheel.
                Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

whoa..

Comment

Ha. Did you buy that $1k red 318is?
                    I wanted this car, someone managed to scoop it up before me.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Damn Austin, that looks fantastic!

Cleaning and sanding style 5s is a bitch! Got it done and a coat of paint on them. FYI, I suck at painting. I'm gonna have to do something about some runs along the lip. Bah!
                      -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        I wanted this car, someone managed to scoop it up before me.
                        Trust me, unless you're looking for fuel economy...you don't want a 318is.

Comment

In actually fine with fuel economy and slowness for now. I don't plan on swapping till after college.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

silly hater 318is is more fun than an ETA

Comment

Then, by all means. If it makes you happy, go for it.

Comment

Then, by all means. If it makes you happy, go for it.
                                my thoughts exactly, get what ever makes you happy. there will always be a faster, more powerful car out there. no reason to hate on the 318is. I can go on for days about how any of the new bmw have more HP and are quicker then a e30 325i.. but that would make me a douche bag. that's just how I look at the whole 318 vs 325.. lol
                                Transaction Feedback: -click here
                                [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                                [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Working...
                                X