Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much bs lately

Comment

hey, any of you peeps attend or have attended university of washington?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        hey, any of you peeps attend or have attended university of washington?
        Graduating from there in 3 months, why?
        Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          At least this one is a manual!
          Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
          And a 5 speed at that.
          Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
          Hey I just saw that car like 30 minutes ago...

This is all good news! Thanks Adam and Patrick

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertip View Post
            Graduating from there in 3 months, why?
            do you live off campus? will be visiting in june and wanted to see the campus before i attend and i wanted to know where the best place is to live. what would you recommend?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Rode in Alex (e30rooster's) car today. Holy fuck. That thing is incredible. Literally a fire breathing M20...and holy shit, is it loud!!!
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I hate windshield sealer.
                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                  I hate windshield sealer.
                  Oh man, did your Po try and glue it in too?
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                    Oh man, did your Po try and glue it in too?
                    Yup! Spent an hour trying to get it out without shattering the glass. I kept hearing creaks and seeing the cracks spread. Once the weatherstrip was cleaned up and I had the sealer removed it took about as long to go back in, as it did to get out of your car.

Thanks again. I would've stayed to chat a bit but my buddy was on a tight schedule.
                    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Both the small number of you guys with E21s. Here's your advance warning to get them running tip top.

Comment

do you live off campus? will be visiting in june and wanted to see the campus before i attend and i wanted to know where the best place is to live. what would you recommend?
                        PM'ed
                        Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

I went to UW as well, graduated about 2 years ago. If you're coming to Seattle from out of state (or just out of city), the question isn't what's the best place to live, it's "do you know any good places to live in the uDistrict?"

Living anywhere but on/near campus will completely remove you from the college experience and environment that is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Start in the dorms if you can and branch out from there. But definitely, definitely, definitely live in the uDistrict for at least a year or two if you're going to UW.
                          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                            Yup! Spent an hour trying to get it out without shattering the glass. I kept hearing creaks and seeing the cracks spread. Once the weatherstrip was cleaned up and I had the sealer removed it took about as long to go back in, as it did to get out of your car.

Thanks again. I would've stayed to chat a bit but my buddy was on a tight schedule.
                            Haha, yea when I replaced the glass in the vert it was stuck so we put a blanket down and snapped it in the middle to get it out.

And I had fun chatting with you guys who came later, tell me if you need anything else, I'll start coming to the weekly meets soon.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Rode in Alex (e30rooster's) car today. Holy fuck. That thing is incredible. Literally a fire breathing M20...and holy shit, is it loud!!!
                              Oh did you get to see the flames shoot out of my exhaust lol?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                                Oh did you get to see the flames shoot out of my exhaust lol?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                                A little bit when you left. Wish my S50 shot flames :( lol
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X