PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iansane View Post
    You'd get more value by spending that $70 on a couple dances from struggling single mothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
      Think my alternator is telling me to save up for a new one. The window switch makes the rpm's drop by about 50 before resetting to normal.
      Originally posted by James Crivellone
      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
        Think my alternator is telling me to save up for a new one. The window switch makes the rpm's drop by about 50 before resetting to normal.
        That could mean a short doubt your alternator ia going out. Are your lights dime at night
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

They have a set of style 5's at double j for 200$ guy says he scraps them all the time :( I wish I had the cash this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
            That could mean a short doubt your alternator ia going out. Are your lights dime at night
            They don't appear to be, but the driver side amber turn signal is dim when the lights are on. New bulb in it as well. Chasing a short blows if that's what it is.

Any ideas to start? Driver turn signal is dim along with the Low Beam Headlight Brights option being out.
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

hey any of you guys have a extra e30 oil pan you want to sell or trade me?

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
              89 red 535i 4dr- sold
              87 black 325e 2dr- DD
              84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

M20 or m42?
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

m20

89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                  87 black 325e 2dr- DD

Comment

This is pretty neat, he is roasting tires. Anyone know whos it is?
                    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                    1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                    (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                    1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                    2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

here is my 1987 325 2dr e30 i got i am going to take off the stupid roof rack and raise the car up a little but luckily its on coils and all i have to fix is the small cracked on the oil pan and the exhaust leak

89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                      87 black 325e 2dr- DD

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                        They don't appear to be, but the driver side amber turn signal is dim when the lights are on. New bulb in it as well. Chasing a short blows if that's what it is.

Any ideas to start? Driver turn signal is dim along with the Low Beam Headlight Brights option being out.
                        Check grounds clean the terminals
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I will have a tapped M20 oil pan for sale soon.
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Oh god. Just sold a car and I have to go up to Burlington with two old people listening to country western music. They had two trades and one is up north. Pray for me. Last time I took a trade long distance, the tires had flat spots, bad wipers, and dim headlights! Hopefully not another nightmare.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                              They have a set of style 5's at double j for 200$ guy says he scraps them all the time :( I wish I had the cash this week.
                              E38? I'm trying to track one down locally but no luck yet.

Comment

Need an M50TU/S50 cyl head :( Anyone here have one?
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X