Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
    16" style 5's for $250.. Today was a good day
    What condition? I got mine for $175 but I had to go down to Portland for them....

They look good though, I'm happy with them, I'm sure you will like them too.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      What condition? I got mine for $175 but I had to go down to Portland for them....

They look good though, I'm happy with them, I'm sure you will like them too.
      Just came off some dudes 7 with no bends and minor rash. LOL Seattle to PDX and back for rims? Probably cost you at least 70 in gas!

Comment

saw an original m6 on the highway last night. I rolled next to the guy for awhile and he gave me the "a-ok" sign a few times. He had a sweet car - definitely could hear that s38 ticking away!

Comment

Just came off some dudes 7 with no bends and minor rash. LOL Seattle to PDX and back for rims? Probably cost you at least 70 in gas!
          Coupe may be going to a new home this afternoon. Hope so at least! Found something else with 24 valves that goes fast...heh
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Seta buddy, $38 there and back haha, 33ish mpg

Also anyone recommend a spring pad brand? I need 10 more mm in the tear to hold me off till I can afford coils.
            Last edited by Wschnitz; 05-09-2013, 10:17 AM.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

New rear plastic bumper for my buddy's iX sedan. Fucking minty.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1368119993031.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	7155629

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1368120013252.jpg
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	7155631

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1368120031958.jpg
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	7155632

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Coupe may be going to a new home this afternoon. Hope so at least! Found something else with 24 valves that goes fast...heh
                Go on....

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Seta buddy, $38 there and back haha, 33ish mpg

Also anyone recommend a spring pad brand? I need 10 more mm in the tear to hold me off till I can afford coils.
                Lol i bought the larger rear spring pads and just threw them away.
                Last edited by EN318isPDX; 05-09-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                  Part of that is based on having someone else do work, but the greater issue is parts availability. Especially on motorcycles, things aren't made to last, an average bike up until the 90s lasts for 20kish with regular maintenance (including having to rebuild carbs, rusty gas tanks, switches having issues, all sorts of stuff that cars run into much less often), before getting larger issues. The combination of the bikes being fully exposed if not while riding, while in "storage," causes everything to wear much faster and they never put the effort that they do into cars in making these things last for the duration.

The combination of bikes of that vintage being far more popular lately and the general low supply overall makes them very expensive to maintain. There are a surprising amount of old CB350/CB450/CB550s around, but even with a decent supply, finding a complete one or completing one and then keeping it alive when you're ready to use it becomes an expensive labor (of love). It's one reason that I like my CT90s, every piece is still available new since they sell them to the Australian post office.
                  this here is some good info ... thanks.
                  Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

I recommend you give this a listen, great perspective for life

Comment

Go on....
                      Can't say til tomorrow (don't wanna jinx it,) but I think the coupe is sold. The guy wants to check it out on the rack before handing over any money. Kinda bittersweet. The guy had a huge grin from ear to ear when driving it though, so I think he will take it!

Comment

Can't say til tomorrow (don't wanna jinx it,) but I think the coupe is sold. The guy wants to check it out on the rack before handing over any money. Kinda bittersweet. The guy had a huge grin from ear to ear when driving it though, so I think he will take it!
                        Cue the Ozzy Osbourne "I'm Going Through Changes" music video..

Comment

All that blood and sweat is finally going to pay off! Best of luck tomorrow!

Comment

I shalt be in PDX/Vancouver on Wednesday night, Thursday, and leaving Friday morning. Thusly, I shall be posting about being inside you PNW.

Comment

Dinner?

<3

Comment

Depending on what you expect after dinner....

Comment

Working...
                                X