Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Honestly, more often than I care to admit!
    I Agree 100%. lol

    1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
    1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

    Comment


      Come
      Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Dangit a Slicktop and a Henna? I'm going to have to deliver that fender roller and check these out!
      Heck Yes! Come See! :)

      1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
      1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

      Comment


        Comment


          Are front fenders are the same between early and late models. The rear is the different one correct?

          Comment


            http://bend.craigslist.org/mcy/3730652881.html

            Found one, too bad its too expensive.... sudden moped craze is beginning.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

            Comment




              Project log -- DIRTY 30

              2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

              Comment


                Originally posted by camip View Post
                Are front fenders are the same between early and late models. The rear is the different one correct?
                Rears are visually very different between early/late model.

                However the fronts look the same but there is fitment adjustment required (minor trimming on back of the fender) if you were to put a early model front fender on a late model car.

                Vert front fenders are different from coupe/sedan fenders.

                Comment


                  Comment


                    Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    Rears are visually very different between early/late model.

                    However the fronts look the same but there is fitment adjustment required (minor trimming on back of the fender) if you were to put a early model front fender on a late model car.

                    Vert front fenders are different from coupe/sedan fenders.
                    Sweet that's what I thought.

                    Comment


                      Schnitz, Clean ped but damn 550.00 for one that doesn't have a title?
                      clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                        Schnitz, Clean ped but damn 550.00 for one that doesn't have a title?
                        Exactly my qualm. I can't find a clean moped with a good title for anything less ten 700$ I can't even find trash for less then 300$
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

                        Comment


                          Fuck this work shit. I'm going for a drive.

                          Comment


                            http://olympic.craigslist.org/mcy/3747586906.html

                            yes please.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              If you ever wanted to spend a few grand a year on maintenance, that would certainly be a way to do it.
                              Alpha Team Inductee

                              2014 Icon E-Flyer
                              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                              2010 Buell XB9SX
                              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                              2002 Mazda Miata LS

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                ugh thats so awesome, I'm going to be tempted to get a motorcycle license soon...
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X