Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

I'm sanding/priming my car on my lunch breaks one body panel at a time. I can't decide weather or not to paint the mirrors to match or black them out when I do all the trim. Suggestions? It's an early model with a facelift.

Comment

Lookin good.

On a side note.

I will have a cubic fuck ton of e30 parts for sale in the next few weeks. About 5 cars of shit. Just giving the PNWers a heads up.
        -Andy

Comment

^
          If it will be white... Black then out! Any other color I think paint.
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
          (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
          2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
            Lookin good.

On a side note.

I will have a cubic fuck ton of e30 parts for sale in the next few weeks. About 5 cars of shit. Just giving the PNWers a heads up.

ooooo parts!

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
            1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

N thanks guys. I actually love driving it now since no more engine stalling out:) it goes:)!!!
              sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
              1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
              1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
              1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
              2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Oh yeah, I want to melt off some tires very soon. Anyone in the pdx/tacoma or inbetween area down for a big smoke fest?
                -Andy

Comment

Oh yeah, I want to melt off some tires very soon. Anyone in the pdx/tacoma or inbetween area down for a big smoke fest?
                  Picnic? :)
                  sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                  1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                  1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                  2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

Might be interested in parts if you have some good I engines/parts
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Lookin good.

On a side note.

Have a late model chassis harness? May need one...and install too, lol.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

sup - got another honda today :)

Comment

I have 10 5 lug e28 bottle caps with tires waiting to be melted off by you fancy 5 lug guys.

Comment

Cool period correct wheel for an E21 are a pain to find.

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                              I know it's been like 3 months of this bullshit man, I just called back to hear a summary of how they forgot to solder a resistor on the chip that goes between the maf and the afm connector on the wiring harness and he said "the guy who was supposed to be working on it didn't pick it up yet but hes going to today and on Monday I'll send you an e-mail or give you a call with what was wrong with it and a tracking number". Yeah right, I'll have to call them again on Monday just to hear they were busy and are now getting to it and they might have it shipped out on Friday and I wont get it till next fucking month at this rate.

What the fuck ever happened to keeping your word and doing what you said you were going to do?
                              Miller didn't call me on Monday so I called them on Tuesday, and they are shipping it out today. I called that shit. Wont get it till Friday.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                              sigpic

Comment

Guess I have been cleaning my interior the hard way for years!

Comment

Working...
                                X