No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on here know who some guy named Max on craigslist? He always has tons of e30's listed under private party (even though he is a dealer). And has the adds for wtb e30's. Just curious what anyone knows about him...

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
    1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

He is Robert1700's business partner. They're parts scavengers/car flippers. Only experience I've had with him is I've tried to call on some stuff (Robert) had for sale a few different times, and kept getting his brother, who had no knowledge of him using his phone number for a craigslist ad...take it for what you will, I guess.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Oh! Does anybody have a tool for removing the rear subframe bushings? Mine are completely shot and squeak like crazy when driving. Ill pay for your help and toss in some beer. Anyone available this weekend?

And thanks guys! Ill be looking into those parts soon. There is no CEL!

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, well i am seeing again if anyone knows of any job openings? I have one right now and hate it.... also have an opportunity to go into construction but i did that the last 5 years(summers) and dont wanna do it again. Let me know. Thanks ahead of time.

Vancouver/Portland area
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
          (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
          2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
            Hey guys, well i am seeing again if anyone knows of any job openings? I have one right now and hate it.... also have an opportunity to go into construction but i did that the last 5 years(summers) and dont wanna do it again. Let me know. Thanks ahead of time.

Vancouver/Portland area
            Somebody posted a job in the PNW section the other day

Comment

I saw that its in seattle i think, but i will double check.
              sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
              1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
              1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
              1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
              (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
              1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
              2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
              2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                Oh! Does anybody have a tool for removing the rear subframe bushings? Mine are completely shot and squeak like crazy when driving. Ill pay for your help and toss in some beer. Anyone available this weekend?

And thanks guys! Ill be looking into those parts soon. There is no CEL!

Jon
                Heres one for rent in PNW

Comment

cant believe this thread is over 2 years old ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                    Thanks!! Ill be doing this when the month ends.

Took the car into work today for a shake down, and she is running better. I need to get the exhaust sealed up cause I can hear a poof.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Anyone doing a Portland to Seattle run? Feel like bringing some springs back for me?

Comment

Going up next weekend, Brett.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDerelict View Post
                            Anyone doing a Portland to Seattle run? Feel like bringing some springs back for me?
                            I just did yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Going up next weekend, Brett.
                              Would you mind hauling back some springs? I will shoot you a text.

Comment

Set it up. Looking like I will be hauling a lot of shit with me. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X