• Show
Clear All

Looks great!

18 front 23 rear adapters?
    215/40 tires?
    sigpic

Comment

Also,

I was going to book a rental car for a trip to Eastern Oregon for the day, was going to get a compact, BUT, I SAW THEY HAVE A CAMARO SS or Mini Cooper, this threw a monkey wrench at my plans.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
        Looks great!

215/40 tires?
        Guessing Fill n Drill, you would get uber poke like me with adapters.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

^yep, before I rolled my fenders I had poke up front on an et20 wheel with 18mm adapters. Fits fairly herrafrush now......(if i had bigger wheels than 15")
          -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Going to put yet another thermostat in the S50 tomorrow, along with a Stewart water pump. Maybe we'll see if that fixes my issues. Hope so. I miss driving the ephing thing.
            If that doesn't work do what I did. It's a bitch on cold mornings, but summers coming, waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles it l.

Comment

What? run no t-stat?

hows that running rich workin out?
              -Andy

Comment

Is it gay just to have one fixed back racing seat in a street car?

Comment

Originally posted by camip View Post
                  Is it gay just to have one fixed back racing seat in a street car?
                  A little
                  -Andy

Comment

Looks great!

215/40 tires?
                    Filled n drilled. 20mm spacers all around. 205/40 I believe. I may cut the front spacers to 15. Not sure. Was running 10 in front but I made some adjustments recently.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                      What? run no t-stat?

hows that running rich workin out?
                      Word to that. My old M50 was stuck in open loop because it had a broken tstat or no tstat, never cared enough to find out, because it was high miles and getting swapped out anyway. I owned the car for almost two years and 40k miles with it rarely getting to operating temp. Never again. I have too much money in my S50 to ruin it like that.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Anyone have a known good cluster I could test out in my car to eliminate that from the problems I'm having? My car is a 84 318, would prefer around the JBLM area.

Comment

Also,

I was going to book a rental car for a trip to Eastern Oregon for the day, was going to get a compact, BUT, I SAW THEY HAVE A CAMARO SS or Mini Cooper, this threw a monkey wrench at my plans.....
                          The Mini will be fun in twisties, but if you're sitting on a highway it will be boring as hell. The interior toggle switches on *everything* get annoying too. The Camaro is supposed to handle great and have good pull, it's just gonna be a bigger, heavier monster of course.
                          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                            A little
                            Don't want to spend the money on two :(

Comment

Thinking. Do I repair my original comfort seats in the 6 and swap them out from the current e30 sport seats in right now? As it is, the e30 seat sits higher, causing my hair to touch the headliner. It's is a little bothersome, but tolerable. The sport seats don't allow much in the way of hips.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Comforts FTL.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X