PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    Let me know if you want the link, I think they have 9 more of them.

Anyone have a roofrack they want to sell?
    I have a crappy one you can have for 25

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
      Anyone have a roofrack they want to sell?
      To you... I just might. PM Mr. Paolo.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370393368.998457.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	7156554

Finally got these in... Now let's hope it fixes my stumble... Proly not.. But we can always wish right?:)
        sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
        1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
        1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
        1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
        (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
        1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
        2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
        2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Now tell me which one is the sensor an temp sensor. Top is what an bottom is what? M20..
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Sad thing is.. Took me to get all the way to the car an pull the sensor off that they both for the cluster... Stupid order mixups!
            sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
            1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
            1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
            2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

I'll text you Erik. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I spent 5 hours yesterday sanding/priming my passenger door and fender. Today I'm driving to work today and they were filling potholes without redirecting traffic. They just did there shit while the light was red and then let all the traffic drive through the fresh tar.

Now I have to redo all of this because it's covered in tar! Can I get the city to pay for this? It was completely negligent on there part.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                  I spent 5 hours yesterday sanding/priming my passenger door and fender. Today I'm driving to work today and they were filling potholes without redirecting traffic. They just did there shit while the light was red and then let all the traffic drive through the fresh tar.

Now I have to redo all of this because it's covered in tar! Can I get the city to pay for this? It was completely negligent on there part.
                  That's fuuuucked man. You might be able to use some acetone on it and get what you can off.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    That's fuuuucked man. You might be able to use some acetone on it and get what you can off.
                    Unfortunately I think the primer will still hold some of it

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

True, didn't really think much about that. I had a similar experience once last summer and got it all over the ephing car. Made a big ass mess. Got it off most everywhere except the driver's side lower rear valance. Don't know why that didn't come off.

Comment

Im just gonna have to sand it all down and re do it it just pisses me off that I unknowingly wasted all that time. I'm gonna call the city Tomorow, hopefully they'll help cover some of the damage.

Comment

Sprayed some industrial strength solvent I found at my work on the tar.....it melted away taking the primer and factory paint underneath the primer with it. Good thing I'm reprinting the car anyway, I just didnt want to take it down that far.

Comment

You wanted to take it down to bare metal, anyway ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              You wanted to take it down to bare metal, anyway ;)
                              I wanted to pay someone else to take it down to bare once everything else on the car is finished. I'm just lightly sanding and shooting it all in primer so it's all one color.

I'm really liking this dark gray though.

Comment

Making deals today!

Just got a crack free dash and pedal assembly for 60 bucks and a rack of beer

and a Jaffster shift knob for 20 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X