PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
    And all you droid ppl just complain about how gay your phone is yet still stay with droid... I don't understand.

I'll stick with my apple:)

Using words like Gay and ppl... You can be more creative than that right? I mean you ARE an apple head after all.
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Never had that issue before..
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Iphones are for sheeps
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Sorry for not writing properly. I'm driving. Better?!

Did you check your connections? That's weird.
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
          (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
          2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
            Iphones are for sheeps
            Hence why I am getting rid of this stupid thing!!! I don't care for apps, I have like 3, and I need a good camera. iPhones are great for the average consumer, but I need good multimedia capabilities.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
              Hence why I am getting rid of this stupid thing!!! I don't care for apps, I have like 3, and I need a good camera. iPhones are great for the average consumer, but I need good multimedia capabilities.

Jon
              The Iphone 4S I just picked up because my Droid broke takes WAY better pictures then most androids Ive had. Most android manufacturers have disappointing cameras, flaunting their high megapixels but still poor picture are taken.

Some windows phones have OK cameras.

The Samsung galaxy s3/s4 (same phone pretty much) Have decent cameras, their build quality is just horrendous, (phone flexes...)
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
                See us apple guys are smart enough to know how much memory we need.
                And oddly enough we have amazing batteries from the start so that means no need to upgrade or remove!
                Then when have you ever seen an iPhone screen lag? Or why don't you ever have to calibrate the screen? Because it's iPhone! It's perfect from the start. And our 5 mp camera beats 8mp droid cameras... So explain that.
                1) You just validated his point, you just buy a new one when anything happens because it's so locked down.
                2) Beating a camera doesn't mean anything. An 8MP beats a 5MP in pixel count, regardless of actual image quality. So you need to decide what "beat" means in something that isn't subjective or you've immediately lost using the only benchmark that you provided.

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
                You kidding? Apple tried to patent rounded rectangles, if there's any company that's holding back the development of technology it's apple. That said anyone ever have an issue of there turn signals blink hella slow? Reading into it now
                Correction, they didn't try to patent rounded rectangles, they successfully patented them. Patent trolls are holding back technology way more than Apple does. Apple only sues you when they feel threatened. Patent trolls actively stop startups from forming because they're afraid of getting sued out of existence immediately.
                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                2010 Buell XB9SX
                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles YES, Finished my Senior Thesis paper, Stress is much relieved, can't wait to hand it in tomorrow and get it over with.

Now onto my Job shadow for a couple days, and then finally graduating from highschool.

So happy I finally get to leave, Going to have a great summer with my friend.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                    Anyone have experience running a late model thermostat housing with the early style cooling system? I'm sure i'll figure it out on my own, just curious what kind of issues' i'm going to run into.

My first impression was to just use the early Tstat housing on the 885 head, which I will do if that works as well, I know the sensors are a different style which is probably part of the problem..

Any ideas are appreciated with open arms.
                    I think you will need the entire late model cooling system for that

Comment

Got it figured out. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                      clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Oh yeah baby!! Dinner at the Columbia tower. 76th floor baby

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                          Oh yeah baby!! Dinner at the Columbia tower. 76th floor baby

Jon
                          Instagrams down! Please describe your meal.

Comment

summers are better with a BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                              Instagrams down! Please describe your meal.
                              Crab and corn chowder

Cesar salad

Sorbet to cleanse the pallet (strawberry)

Alaskan king salmon

Cake

Soooo delicious. We had a super month and the boss is taking us out. All paid

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Andy and I are gonna rip the M50 out of his car next week and reseal it.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X