No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want a free early used rad? I yanked mine out for the m50 swap. Functioned perfectly. Looks like OE. I'm just going to toss it if no one wants it.
    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I'll take it... where in Bothell are you? Ever travel north to Lynnwood/Everett area?
      "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Originally posted by drulle View Post
        I'll take it... where in Bothell are you? Ever travel north to Lynnwood/Everett area?
        Canyon park area but I work in downtown Bothell. I'm up in Lynnhood quite a bit.
        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
        Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I bought it. Not too bad of a deal and only 2 owners before me. Another project but clean e30's are harder to come by now days. Sorry man, but it's in good hands now
          Goddamn it. Oh well.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

First time driving the car tonight with no foot support, let's see how long this last before I am crying for those pain meds.
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

I bought it. Not too bad of a deal and only 2 owners before me. Another project but clean e30's are harder to come by now days. Sorry man, but it's in good hands now
              Back in the game again paul? Congrats!
              Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

^^^ Yep. Tnx man

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Wow.. long time no see, Paul

1987 AlpinweiĂź 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                    Wow.. long time no see, Paul
                    What's up man?
                    I know, it's been a while... until yesterday when I picked up another e30. I've been too busy working and family, had no time for projects, but will see now... trying to figure out which direction to go with this one. You should stop by sometime

Comment

Wtf

50k m3 with an airplane in the door

Comment

stupid add!^^
                        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

If you look closely, you an see that the image is flipped around. Lets spam that shit

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Flagged. So stupid...
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a set of transmission bolts to mount the trans to the M20? I ordered a full set from BMW but they didn't make it in today.

I'll be able to work around that small problem but just curious what's out there!
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

How bout bolts for an m42. I have a few of those? In also going to the junkyard today, so I might be able to pull them for you then?

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X