No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my fuck, that BBS kit is titties. 5 speed swap is a weekend job and you have a baller car.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

LOL

Comment

Saw that the other day. My eyes stared burning.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
        1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Your seta got totaled?!
          Ya a guy in an Audi slammed on he brakes in front of me and the seta didn't stop in time, I tried to avoid him and subsequently rolled the car onto its side.

Pistons will not be available, I'll be keeping most of Heidi, Including pullin her heart and building it up for another car.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

that car in Kingtston I have had my eye on forever.. I can go look at it for anyone for gas $$$

Comment

Reminds me of something I saw at the picnic

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Ya a guy in an Audi slammed on he brakes in front of me and the seta didn't stop in time, I tried to avoid him and subsequently rolled the car onto its side.

Pistons will not be available, I'll be keeping most of Heidi, Including pullin her heart and building it up for another car.
                Fuck man...that is depressing. Sorry to hear.

Comment

Wow! I'm trying to get a quote for rebuilding my shift bushings, and my parts guy has quoted me 247.76 for all the necessary bushings! Am I wrong to be completely shocked, or is this right? Just bushings, no ssk, or fancy knobs.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Wow! I'm trying to get a quote for rebuilding my shift bushings, and my parts guy has quoted me 247.76 for all the necessary bushings! Am I wrong to be completely shocked, or is this right? Just bushings, no ssk, or fancy knobs.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Fuck man...that is depressing. Sorry to hear.
                      Tell me about it, but it's just a car in the end and it kept me an the girl safe so it's alright. Just wished it didn't have Ro be totaled.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        Tell me about it, but it's just a car in the end and it kept me an the girl safe so it's alright. Just wished it didn't have Ro be totaled.
                        Absolutely, the important part is that you and her are safe, it definitely is just a car and you will find another one eventually.

Comment

Sorry to hear the crappy news, Will! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Gotta be a cheap shell around here somewhere.
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

If I had a damn LSD my car would not be high centered in this driveway right now. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373096400.345812.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	7157409

Comment

Anyone local have a 140a m50 alternator? The bearings in mine sound atrocious. Is it common practice to rebuild these?
                              84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                              Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Damn I wish my girlfriend was more supportive of my addiction. Trying to get anything done in the garage when she's got the weekend off is next to impossible.

About to lay the hammer down.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
                                clutchCTRL!
                                Move with a purpose.
                                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                                - 2000 323i AT
                                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X