No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think I'm going to. We have plenty R12 available at the shop.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

One day of running open headers and my car is blowing blue smoke in high rpm's I'm not sure if it's all the years of caked oil burning off my car or I fucked something up.

I think an sr20 will pull a premium at racewars.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
        One day of running open headers and my car is blowing blue smoke in high rpm's I'm not sure if it's all the years of caked oil burning off my car or I fucked something up.

I think an sr20 will pull a premium at racewars.
        Probably running super rich because no oxygen sensor......
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

running open headers allows the cooler air to enter into the system when engine is shut off. When this happens those red hot exhaust valves can and will stress crack. running open headers can lead to catastrophic engine damage. Drag racers will put plugs in their open headers after a run to prevent this...

Comment

Had a crazy flashback today. Some catalyzed adhesive got stuck in my eyelashes and I remembered this small period of time during grade school when I was addicted to blinking. Like a hundred times a minute maybe. I thought it was imaginary until I viewed home videos of it years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
              Had a crazy flashback today. Some catalyzed adhesive got stuck in my eyelashes and I remembered this small period of time during grade school when I was addicted to blinking. Like a hundred times a minute maybe. I thought it was imaginary until I viewed home videos of it years later.
              Lololololololololol

Comment

I have an o2 sensor in the xpipe, and well obviously I have the xpipe wich puts my exhaust dumping out about 6" past the fender. Plus with how hot it has been I'm hoping the cold air going back into the head won't be an issue.

Comment

Forgot you had the xpipe in.

Comment

If anybody is looking for a set of weaves, I saw a set at the Tacoma PNP. 15x7 et20, 5 lug. I think they were asking 149 or something

Jon

sigpic

Comment

I bothered to log in and reply, so I figured I'll swing by and say hi.
                      1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                      2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                      1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Steal: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rc...862550666.html

A 1989 325ix with only 130k KM
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                          Need the e30 gurus help for a minute...

Any idea why my trunk light + OBC light would go out? Both are not working, everything else seems to be fine and all the fuses are OK.

Any thoughts, r3v?
                          This sounds dumb but are you sure it's not just two burned out bulbs?
                          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

you got blepharospasm brah.

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                              +1 OBC light strips are a common issue, i'd check the connection on the trunk light

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                                Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                                +1 OBC light strips are a common issue, i'd check the connection on the trunk light

Could be on the OBC bulb, but the trunk light is actually Luke's lighted amp rack...
                                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Working...
                                X