No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thing is fucking badass! I have one exactly like it awaiting funds and time...maybe in 5 years :/
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
      The stupidity in this group is high.
      PNW-BMW.com A casual and comfortable BMW enthusiast group mainly covering Oregon and Washington. A forum where Pacific Northwest BMW enthusiasts can share their thoughts, interests, activities,...

They make it so easy, they get riled up really easy. hahaha
      Now that was a fun read. I hope his tail lights last a lifetime.

Comment

My tail lights will be fine, his, not so much. Nice m3 nonetheless
        -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by TheDerelict View Post
          Now that was a fun read. I hope his tail lights last a lifetime.
          I couldn't read it. It said content unavailable when I clicked the link

Comment

Because you aren't a part of that gay ass group. I left because of the fucking mass amounts of retards in that group.

"HAY BRAH I GOTZ MEH A M3 WANNAB SHUD I PAENT MAH CALEPERS PARPLE?"

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/3920281416.html

This thing is fucking badass! I have one exactly like it awaiting funds and time...maybe in 5 years :/
              My first car ever was a 54 Chevy truck. Got it for free, parted it back in the days when you could make $ on ebay. I was the only 11 year old I knew that made 4k that summer.

Comment

Because you aren't a part of that gay ass group. I left because of the fucking mass amounts of retards in that group.

Austin secretly wants purple callipers.

What's the group this ish sounds funny

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                  My first car ever was a 54 Chevy truck. Got it for free, parted it back in the days when you could make $ on ebay. I was the only 11 year old I knew that made 4k that summer.
                  I love that 50's pre corporatized GM shit. So badass. My truck is a big back window, like the yellow one, so it's fairly rare. That truck in the CL ad has a 6 volt generator. Don't see those too often. Kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                    Austin secretly wants purple callipers.

What's the group this ish sounds funny
                    Shhh, just don't tell anyone. "PNW BMW"

Comment

Shhh, just don't tell anyone. "PNW BMW"
                      Word......I'm bored time to troll.

Comment

The people demand screen shots. We have spoken.

Comment

Austin who are them fags you speak of
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

On another note, any body have any idea how to get the screwsother hold the board in place on sn afmI? started dismantling Lastnight and got stuck on the same spot on both of them. Now the remaining screws are stripped they are super tight and super soft.

Comment

The ones in the Facebook group...but you don't have a Facebook

Comment

bahahahahaha

the m54b25 is the best thing BMW ever invented LOL
                                -Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X