PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    I wish there was a better way to secure euro bumpers on. It was my biggest fear, too. At least that's no longer my concern since the car is gone now!

Seth, really don't know. It was super dark and the car was parked in a kinda shitty sketch neighborhood (with a giant family of tweakers across the street,) so maybe I caught someone in the act and they just threw it down and dipped away. Technically, it was still held in by one clip, so not laying on the ground, but still...
    I detest thieves. Ginger - I hope you get that fixed up and nothing else was damaged.
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Danke sir. I fixed it last night, but I will probably just buy all new rear trim soon. The center piece has been screwed up since I got it and it's irritated me pretty bad.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

just ordered an IS lip

hope nobody steals it :(
        My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Use one zip tie instead of a clip on each side. Makes it a little harder to walk away/get stolen.

Comment

[ATTACH]
            This guarantees nobody's steelin your shit.
            Attached Files

Comment

Fucking hate those stupid ass "HOONIGAN" stickers. So lame. Kills that car for me.

Comment

I prefer the fig newton banner

Comment

Fig newtons are the shit, yo.

Comment

This is shitty, I havnt driven the raider in a long time. The batteries dead, so I cant unlock it, Wich means I can't pop the hood to jump it. New cars are stupid.

Comment

No door key?

Comment

Lol, I had the wrong key. The key that came in the euro car is identical.

Comment

Lolololol. Come to SE tonight!

Comment

I might, not sure if my girlfriend will be home in time and she has the e28.

Comment

You have an E30, so why not drive that?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                You have an E30, so why not drive that?
                                E24 rear buckets= no middle seat= no place for my daughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X