PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    Costco will not mount tires that you did not buy from them.
    They fixed a flat and rebalanced it for free. Definitely didn't get those tires from Costco. Must have been a really nice guy I guess.
    -Peter
    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
    '91 318is slicktop project
    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
    '00 Tundra

Comment

Thanks for the input guys.

Bad day for me - I replaced my injectors with rebuilt ones and now the car throws a code for a bad camshaft sensor, and misses very badly :(

And my no front plate ticket that I paid went against my speeding ticket deferral? Dont know how that works.. Im gonna fight this one

Comment

Yeah it can be treated as a moving violation. lawyer up.

Comment

Im going to pop in the court office tomorrow and bitch at them - this is bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
            Im going to pop in the court office tomorrow and bitch at them - this is bullshit
            Won't matter. What's done is done. Always plead not guilty and contest. Once you pay, you admit guilt.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

The deferral I had/have is for moving violations - a no front plate shouldnt be a moving violation.

I contested the no front plate ticket but the judge wasnt having for it and ordered me to pay - it was in a different county.

Comment

I'm going to replace the serpentine belt/tensioners on my e46 soon. Are there any "while I'm in there" maintenance items I should address? Maybe the Water pump? I'm already doing the aluminum pulley.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Maybe an aluminum thermostat housing? The water pump is very easy to do on 24V, just gotta remove the belt and pulley.

Comment

The deferral I had/have is for moving violations - a no front plate shouldnt be a moving violation.

I contested the no front plate ticket but the judge wasnt having for it and ordered me to pay - it was in a different county.
                    I have had it counted against me as a moving violation in the past.

Comment

It actually *IS* a moving violation since your license plate is on *A* motor vehicle which is used as transportation ~ which transportation means moving from one point to another.

The irony is the fact that a plate violation is the one thing you have going against the speeding one & not like "another" speeding ticket
                      Originally posted by James Crivellone
                      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Does anyone have one of those stupid tools for removing a stereo from an E30?

Comment

An Allen wrench?
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

The 5 sided one I think is what he means.

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
                              Depends on the deck but this is what i've always used to steal stereos.. I mean replace my HU

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
                                Use some valve feeler gauges or thin screwdrivers
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X