No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be selling my black sport seats soon. What you think they are worth? 200$? Old pic and newish pic. Will need to get better/more recent pics if someone is interested.

Few years old PIC

More recent pic

Normal damage on bolster on driver seat.. Wow my interior has changed quiet a bit

Comment

Do you brew? I got the same c02 setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        Do you brew? I got the same c02 setup.
        My buddy does but I typically hang out and brew with him. I was delivering that mini keg to a buddy for his bday

(his garage) and yes thats a pinball machine and 2 arcade style race sims

Comment

Nice propane system! This is our system we brew on, all electric and all automated.

This is the controller for the whole system.

Comment

I gotta ask Austin, you did your M52 -> S52 swap, because the engine was dying right?
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              I gotta ask Austin, you did your M52 -> S52 swap, because the engine was dying right?
              He did m50tu to s50
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                He did m50tu to s50
                Ah, well now I understand all those arguing threads. Just studying up on history of BMW engines and I keep finding r3v threads on m50 shit to s5x whatever isthis worth it, what is different. Just so much bullshit and not enough concrete information.
                Originally posted by James Crivellone
                1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                  This is the controller for the whole system.

Needs more guages.
                  Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                  2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                  2010 Buell XB9SX
                  2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                  1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                  1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                  1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                  2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                  2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

There's more you can't see in the pictures.

Comment

That actually makes me really happy.
                      Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                      2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                      2010 Buell XB9SX
                      2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                      1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                      1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                      1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                      2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                      2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                        M50 to S50, yeah. The motor ran strong until the day I ripped it out, but it was high miles and burning/leaking a lot of oil. I figured it was just smart to replace it since I wanted more power anyway.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I finally felt safe to mash on the gas last night after babying the clutch for the break-in period, and man it feels good! If you guys dont know, its just a NVm50 but man it pulled harder than before from 3500 rpm to redline. I'm sure its because I haven't driven it in years and I've been driving a grandma car around, but I think the new exhaust system really did help free up some hp.

Comment

The crank sensor on my eta pears to have no use what so ever.

It plugs directly into the diagnostic plug and connects no where else in the harness.

I was stumped, and I cut a diagnostic plug off a spare harness and then cut it in half to see if there was a connection I was missing molded into it, there wasn't.

If this sensor has no way of sending a signal to dme, how the fuck does it work???.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm starting to think Google has failed me and, I have the wrong crank sensor, or that's not the crank sensor at all??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, on the eta's the crank sensor at the front of the engine is simply for diagnostics. The crank sensor you're looking for that connects to the DME is on the flywheel/trans bellhousing.

Definitely just swap out a working main relay as well for your no start issue. You've got a ton of posts, but it's worth recommending anyway lol

Comment

Working...
                                X