No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I love Munich's car. I don't think that price is crazy considering what a clean and nicely modded s50 swapped e30 goes for these days

90 M3 brilliantrot/schwarz
    90 M5 brilliantrot/schwarz
    87 325 alpinweiss/houndstooth (building)
    90 735i/5 islandgrün-metallic/schwarz (daily)
    87 Foxbody Notch 5.0 5spd SSP (other daily)
    71 F-250 4x4 390 4spd

Comment

Haha, typical. I like how you made fun of the asking price, but haven't even read the first line of the ad, nice going. Lol

But on a serious note, it says on the first line because college isn't cheap. Especially if I decide to go to Bowdoin or if my wait-list appeal from Dartmouth works. Both of them are pricey as hell. Regardless, it'll be expensive.

Comment

Thank you Bruner. I'm sure if any of you have an S50 swapped E30 and it has some nice goodies on it and is as low mileage as mine, you'd be in the same ballpark.

Comment

here is how my carpet dye job went today:

dyed my rear deck lid. had to replace the 3rd brake light. so i figured i'd clean up this area while i was back there. also installed new speakers, old stock ones were shot.

before:

first coat:

installed new speakers while first coat soaked in:

5 coats later, nice and dark black. will post another pic when back in the car.

My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            That is Munich Man's car. LOL at the price.......
            Do You think he's trying to sell it to one of us in this specific e30 crowd? CRAIGSLIMITED?? LOL!! Aim high and get your true asking price, We know, that you know this, Austin.

Edit: Nice setup Munich man, I like your selling style!

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
              Do You think he's trying to sell it to one of us in this specific e30 crowd? CRAIGSLIMITED?? LOL!! Aim high and get your true asking price, We know, that you know this, Austin.

Thanks man, at least some people understand.

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
                here is how my carpet dye job went today:

dyed my rear deck lid. had to replace the 3rd brake light. so i figured i'd clean up this area while i was back there. also installed new speakers, old stock ones were shot.

before:

first coat:

installed new speakers while first coat soaked in:

5 coats later, nice and dark black. will post another pic when back in the car.

Looks good, Matt!
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post

I'll second this. Hope some idiot pays full asking for it.
                  GLWS.
                  sigpic
                  Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

-Rarely, the car will have a rough idle. It just idles kind of low and I'm not too sure what it is. Probably something small, but I really have no time to work on the car.
                    Sounds like a quality swap

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                      Sounds like a quality swap
                      To be honest, the problem is pretty much gone. I just wanted to be 100% honest with whoever is interested in it; and incase of the small chance if someone sees the car and it idles around 625-650, they don't think I'm a liar. Every other week it will idle like that just once when coming to a stoplight. That's about it.

Comment

Alright you guys can go ahead and talk all you want though, I don't really have time to justify anything to people who are huge behind a computer screen. We all know someone will pay that much for it, or relatively close. Someone is coming to look at it today. I'll update the thread with the news

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
                          To be honest, the problem is pretty much gone. I just wanted to be 100% honest with whoever is interested in it; and incase of the small chance if someone sees the car and it idles around 625-650, they don't think I'm a liar. Every other week it will idle like that just once when coming to a stoplight. That's about it.
                          And I am sure they appreciate you being open about it rather than hiding it.. It sounds simple enough that anyone half skilled mechanic should be able to figure it out. I wasn't tryin to flame you just point out the fact if you want top dollar for a car it better be tip top shape imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            Looks good, Matt!
                            ty sir, i'm pretty happy with it.
                            My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                              And I am sure they appreciate you being open about it rather than hiding it.. It sounds simple enough that anyone half skilled mechanic should be able to figure it out. I wasn't tryin to flame you just point out the fact if you want top dollar for a car it better be tip top shape imo.
                              Came off as criticism to me but whatever. Wheels are being sold soon, and I'll lessen the value of the car with bottle caps or RC090s that were made for the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
                                Came off as criticism to me but whatever. Wheels are being sold soon, and I'll lessen the value of the car with bottle caps or RC090s that were made for the car.
                                Well it was criticism but was trying to point out why other people are laughing at your price. Nothing personal but vacuum leaks and redrilled wheels shouldnt fetch top dollar but a sucker is born every second.

Comment

Working...
                                X