No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive seen worse cars from members here asking similar amounts 24v swapped 4 doors sketchy past history on the cars etc. We all all know shit is worth what someone is willing to pay
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
      Ive seen worse cars from members here asking similar amounts 24v swapped 4 doors sketchy past history on the cars etc. We all all know shit is worth what someone is willing to pay

Yup everyone wants crack price for their car.. I laugh when people ask to buy mine.. So I put a ludicrous price on it to scare them away.. If you or someone else post a price/CL ad on r3v you should expect everyone to flame it because most of us remember the days when E30s were 500$ all day.. If you are asking near E30 M3 prices you better have a pristine ass car with tons of goodies on it.. No rep wheels, no redrills, no adapters, no cheap coilovers, ect

Comment

i got my first e30 in hawaii back in 2004.

it was an alpine 91 325i coupe, with 28k miles and it was mint. i was the 2nd owner.

cost me $3600 or so, it was so immaculate, i miss that car.
        My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Yeah, I remember those good days. But the car got a $2,500 paint job, $1,000 coilovers, $1,850 wheels, a 57,000 mile S50, $1,250 in exhaust, and then there's the car and labor.

OF COURSE I'M NOT EXPECTING TO GET FULL ASKING PRICE.

That's what I posted it for because I anticipate negotiation. And I know the value of the car isn't just what I have put into it yadda, yadda, yadda. It's just a starting point.

Comment

You can STILL find a good roller for 5 bills! My 318 was the one in bend for 900 with a blown m10, I purchased the roller with the trans, motor etc.. Clean title 3rd owner, delphin metallic coupe, barely any rust ...if you can even call it that.. $300 bucks and AAA did me a 200 mile tow for free.

Everyone here is on the same page in one way shape or form, we know there are suckers, we know there are good deals, and deal we would all laugh at. I love this shit lol

Okay, Mac or PC? Hahaha jk

Comment

People that try to recuperate their labor parts costs are the biggest fucking tools, people that claim they have x amount etc invested in their cars when what they got looks like its hardly worth 5k. you will never get what you invested back in your car when it's time to sell.
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
                Yeah, I remember those good days. But the car got a $2,500 paint job, $1,000 coilovers, $1,850 wheels, a 57,000 mile S50, $1,250 in exhaust, and then there's the car and labor.

OF COURSE I'M NOT EXPECTING TO GET FULL ASKING PRICE.

That's what I posted it for because I anticipate negotiation. And I know the value of the car isn't just what I have put into it yadda, yadda, yadda. It's just a starting point.
                It doesn't matter how much you spent on the car. You don't simply add it up, and that's what your car is worth. Your car is worth what people will pay for it. And a good way to find the ballpark price is by comparing it to similar cars, taking care to avoid other overly-optimistic sellers like this:

Comment

I paid 350 for my grey market 323. The deals are definetly still out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                    It doesn't matter how much you spent on the car. You don't simply add it up, and that's what your car is worth. Your car is worth what people will pay for it. And a good way to find the ballpark price is by comparing it to similar cars, taking care to avoid other overly-optimistic sellers like this:
                    http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/4384514438.html
                    Did you read what I typed on the bottom? I said I know that it's not worth what I put into it. It's a starting point.

Comment

And as multiple of you giving criticism said, there are people out there who will pay that much for it out there; they're just not on here. That's exactly the reason I didn't post it here. I'm not asking for labor costs either. I didn't say that anywhere in my ad. I just listed all the new parts and explained a little bit about the cars history/current mods. I appreciate all of the feedback to an extent but some of you guys out there are flat out morons. I said I'm not expecting full asking price. I said the price is a starting point for negotiation.

Comment

Damn 5400 for a 318 with 900$ wheels I wouldn't even expect to get that out of mine.

Comment

Been getting stuff ready for the b23 the past few nights.

Comment

All butthurt aside! Anyone notice the new r3v banner? Cracked me up

Comment

I didn't notice until you posted about it. Lol.
                              sigpic
                              1990 Brilliantrot 325i (Always a project)
                              2015 Alpine 320xi (Daily)

Comment

am I the only one who doesn't get it?
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X