PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Oh, thought you were talking about my sealed beams. I have the set of Smileys still and don't really want to sell, but will for the right price...
    Fuck I forgot they were smilies, might keep them in mind as a last resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So does anyone have a set of early model Bosch euro lights with city lights

Not smilies
      Not projectors
      Not sealed beams
      Not hella h1/h4

I guess the pic was a little confusing.

Comment

Trying to save weight or something? lolololol
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Trying to save weight or something? lolololol
          Duh lol, nah I just figure since I have everything for a full early euro conversion I may as we'll keep it that way. Iirc smilies only came on late cars.

Comment

Also curious if it's someone on here selling that euro cluster on cl, mine was federealized and has an mph speedo and my fun meter doesn't work. But the guy on cl hasn't replied to my emails.

Comment

You are correct, only early cars had the H1 non-projectors.

I tried to email 20+ times to buy it for my car and the fucking douchebag won't email back :(

Comment

That's fuckin weird it's been listed for like a month .

Comment

Longer than that. Before I bought all my Hartge shit which was almost 3 months ago now. At least 10-20 times I've emailed and got zero response. I need one for my silver car, anyway.

Comment

I thought you had one laying around?

Comment

Euro cluster? Nope. I put an early euro cluster in the white car, but it wouldn't have worked for my car.

Comment

Oh I thought you kept it. My speedo is way off, I'm thinking if I put the 3:46 diff out of the 323 it should fix that but I'm not sure.

Comment

Nah, I was going to, but it would have involved me getting a new speedometer, new gas gauge for late model and fixing the intermittent speedo shutting off deal. I'll just get another one.

Comment

I've been looking or kamei or any wind splitters for an e30. It looking like I can't touch a set for less than 400$ and that's providing I can even get international shipping.

I think I'm going to attempt to make some, possibly out of late model door trim, but that's going to involve a lot of glass work, plastic welding, sanding, painting etc.

Is there any company that makes a universal set? Or possibly something for another car that would fit? I can justify 200$ but 400$ is crazy.

Comment

r3v kids.

Comment

We're you that bored Ryan
                                Originally posted by bmwm42
                                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Working...
                                X