PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Geez guys...this is chit chat, not cat fight. To get us back on topic I present you new heat shielding on my firewall/transmission tunnel.
      sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Motor is out of the car still?
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Motor is out of the car still?
          yes...back in soon dammit.
          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
              Before I knock you for using the over played combat vet card, what did you do?
              I'm not a vet but I spend some of my time helping take care of vets at the VA hospital. We all owe those guys a hell of a lot and it's not a card that can be overplayed in my mind. You go to war for your country and it changes everything in your life forever, not something that can be taken back or over appreciated.

Thanks for your service twelvism.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Y so serious
                That being said, I agree.

Comment

the over-played combat vet card...
                  This thing, doesn't exist. Being the hand that oppresses other cultures only so that spoiled, ignorant people can walk around cluelessly about what a truly violent planet we live on. And for being the fodder that creates that bubble of comfortable reality, there is no "over-playing" of that card.

...what did you do?
                  What have I done? Deployed to Saudi in 1999, Infantryman, sat in a guard tower, then deployed in 2004, medic in a light Cavalry unit, patrolled a region of Iraq about 45 mins north of Baghdad. And then almost deployed a 3rd time before being told I was too broken from the first two deployments, and sent home.

Granted, I signed up. I volunteered. And then my life was put on the line for a lie, for the profit of government contractors, oil companies, and the furthering of the military industrial complex. I wasn't protecting freedom, I wasn't protecting the American people from terrorism. I was used as a mercenary to affect monetary gain for oligarchs that should be hung for treason.

And back to my original post. I was just fucking with Austin, because we're friends and poke fun at each other's expense on a regular basis. I love you Gingivitis!

So, can we get back to talking about car stuff now?
                  Last edited by Twelvizm; 04-17-2014, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                    This thing, doesn't exist. Being the hand that oppresses other cultures only so that spoiled, ignorant people can walk around cluelessly about what a truly violent planet we live on. And for being the fodder that creates that bubble of comfortable reality, there is no "over-playing" of that card.

What have I done? Deployed to Saudi in 1999, Infantryman, sat in a guard tower, then deployed in 2004, medic in a light Cavalry unit, patrolled a region of Iraq about 45 mins north of Baghdad. And then almost deployed a 3rd time before being told I was too broken from the first two deployments, and sent home.

Granted, I signed up. I volunteered. And then my life was put on the line for a lie, for the profit of government contractors, oil companies, and the furthering of the military industrial complex. I wasn't protecting freedom, I wasn't protecting the American people from terrorism. I was used as a mercenary to affect monetary gain for oligarchs that should be hung for treason.
                    I have a huge amount of respect for the servicemen of this country. I still regret not joining the armed forces.

Thanks for your service.
                    sigpic

Comment

So I galvanized my girlfriends roof rack because it was leaking rusty water all over her car(e28), I'm trying to convince her to leave it this way, I feel it's a more classic look, she wants to paint it black. What do you guys think?
                      (I don't have the fairing and stuff on it because I only had it on my car to bring it to work)

Comment

Paint it
                        sigpic

Comment

Adam should change is user name from twelvism to adambittervet lol

Comment

Hooaaaaaahhhhh

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

So clean, and such a great color.

Comment

Ehhh.. Not a fan of that color. Really clean car though.
                                sigpic
                                1990 Brilliantrot 325i (Always a project)
                                2015 Alpine 320xi (Daily)

Comment

Working...
                                X