No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we've had those since the mid 90s, the older vesion says dont even swim, just let it take you out and then swim out and around. It's common sense for the locals, its a tourist problem, 28 mile beach, 23 miles are drivable, just a giant party on the 4th of july, and the lack of education arises.

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
    I grew up on the east coast and these are pretty common in the Atlantic where you can actually swim in the ocean. Over time you memorize this little gem.

Comment

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post
      for people in Idaho, no doubt...
      Ouch!

:p

Comment

It's been a long time coming but things are finally coming together enough to where it's starting to feel like "home".

Paint has been going up inside the house and should be all finished up this weekend. Carpet was ordered today and should be installed in a week.

The new Honeycomb Hideout. Still very surreal.

Did some organizing in the garage. More than half the stuff in there is going in the house once the carpet is installed. Should be plenty of room for me and my projects.

Going to knock out that wooden "bench/work surface" and set another one of those metal work tables in it's place. Should be a nice amount of surface to do work on!

So much cleaning to do around the front and back yard. The previous tenants had 9 kids + the parents living in the house. You don't even want to know how gross the carpets were, and they were only there for 8 months!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Another rental house? No roomies this time?
          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
          2010 Buell XB9SX
          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

No roomies this time. Just Danielle, Mo, and I.

Danielle's Dad own's this house (He's got 4 rentals in the area.) he's getting ready to retire so he's selling two of them, holding onto the one's he owns (one of which we are renting from him, which he's made it clear that we have the option to buy it if/when we decide.). We are very blessed and lucky to get this opportunity which is why i'm so stoked!

3bdrm/2bath/Bonus Room behind the garage/ and of course the garage. Greenbelt in the back yard. So much quieter than Seattle.
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Jelly of that bench vise. I still don't have one for my bench.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Got holes drilled to mount it but have still never used it. Got it as a gift!

clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

If it makes you feel any better I'm jelly of your wheels/tires... And paint...

clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post

This is what came to mind when I first read his post. I grew up in a beach town surfing and realized through a conversation with a buddy this year that we do not even realize when they catch us anymore. It's just nature to see land disappearing and swim side shore. Never even makes a mental note.
                    Derek-

Comment

Last time I order from Ireland Engineering.

Can't even send the correct size nuts... so much for getting my engine in this weekend.

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                        If it makes you feel any better I'm jelly of your wheels/tires... And paint...

Haha I'm pretty dissapointed in the year its been in Seattle its gotten more door dings then I can count on my hands. This is parking back of lot close to a curb almost all the time. Seattle is just full of inconsiderate assholes I guess.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wardie View Post
                          Last time I order from Ireland Engineering.

Can't even send the correct size nuts... so much for getting my engine in this weekend.
                          Fuck Ireland Engineering. Everything they make is garbage and ill fitting.
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            Haha I'm pretty dissapointed in the year its been in Seattle its gotten more door dings then I can count on my hands. This is parking back of lot close to a curb almost all the time. Seattle is just full of inconsiderate assholes I guess.
                            Unfortunately when it's respecting other peoples cars. Yeah... Parked behind a new a3 had a bunch of love taps on the rear from parking on a hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Fuck Ireland Engineering. Everything they make is garbage and ill fitting.

I have the HD rockers in my car, so hopefully those aren't shit. Been trying to get this fucking engine in my car in running for five months now. Its just coming down to one thing after another. Everyone I go through is just fucking up royally.

So I am just doing artsy fartsy valve cover crap while I wait... again.

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

Yes, but:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPSHHHHHH
                                -Peter
                                '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                                '91 318is slicktop project
                                '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                                '00 Tundra

Comment

Working...
                                X