No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I've heard that the place is pretty rad. The karts are $25 per session @ 12min a pop. And I do believe the prices for the drift events are reasonable as well. Seems as tho they require a head sock for pretty much everything. Lol.

And btw matt-b, shoot me a text. I lost your number.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Yeah I think it's $100 bucks a car for drift sessions.

I would be down to go karting out there as well.
      Derek-

Comment

How often are events out at Pat's acres? Ive heard about it, but have never known when to go..
        Schwartz '84 325e

Comment

Originally posted by Hussbuss View Post
          How often are events out at Pat's acres? Ive heard about it, but have never known when to go..

Look on their website. Usually it is about once a month.
          Derek-

Comment

Whats up PNW?
            So Im going to rant a bit about work.
            I got up at 5:30am to make it to work at 7. My coworker and I get no word Friday, or this weekend on what we will be doing today. I send him a txt at 6 asking if he has heard anything, and he says no, so we agree to meet at the office at 7. Well we sit around till 8 trying to contact higher ups, only to find out that none of the guys supposedly in charge cares enough about their company to get their shit together and figure out what we need to work on. So I get sent home.
            How the fuck do you run a company like that?
            Oh, I forgot to mention I am a carpenter.
            Anyways happy fucking Monday.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I swear it rains more here in wisconsin then it did in seattle...
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                I swear it rains more here in wisconsin then it did in seattle...
                You should be in class anyways ... or studying ... you don't have time to enjoy the weather :-)
                Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

I ordered 12 new exhaust studs for my 88 325is to finally get it ready for the first start this weekend - but the OE BMW studs were too short... weird huh? the ones I removed were 40mm just like the new ones. I only threaded them all in finger tight and they bottomed out easily since the threads have been chased. easy fix just get new studs

so now another week till my new ones come in the mail, I went with 50mm ones off a m70 :rippedoff:

Comment

Hey who'd be interested in a meet up on Wednesday the 7th at Sorelli's Pizza in Mountlake Terrace or Big E Brewery in Lynnwood? We could do a 6:30 to 7 PM start ... Deutschman just moved to Edmonds so it would be good to introduce him to the locals.

Thoughts? Oh and it's "Wings Wednesday" at Big E ... so either local has good beer and grub.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                      Whats up PNW?
                      So Im going to rant a bit about work.
                      I got up at 5:30am to make it to work at 7. My coworker and I get no word Friday, or this weekend on what we will be doing today. I send him a txt at 6 asking if he has heard anything, and he says no, so we agree to meet at the office at 7. Well we sit around till 8 trying to contact higher ups, only to find out that none of the guys supposedly in charge cares enough about their company to get their shit together and figure out what we need to work on. So I get sent home.
                      How the fuck do you run a company like that?
                      Oh, I forgot to mention I am a carpenter.
                      Anyways happy fucking Monday.
                      Same thing happened to me today. In at 7:30, nothing to do. .. home now. With pay though. Cool :D

Anyone play disc golf?
                      Last edited by RainRider; 09-28-2015, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                        You should be in class anyways ... or studying ... you don't have time to enjoy the weather :-)
                        Still would be nice for the sun to come in window while reading another 100 page chapter of the Cisco Networking books.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Gerta, That sounds like hella fun, but why on a Wednesday night? I don't even get home till about 7. :/
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                            Gerta, That sounds like hella fun, but why on a Wednesday night? I don't even get home till about 7. :/
                            Mid week ... I thought folks could use the break. You know, I'm looking out for you fuckers.

Comment

driving without your license?

A cop on foot gave me the 'WTF dude look' as I as sitting at a stop light. He walks over to my car so I roll down my window and he goes, "Oh you aren't who I thought you were. I've caught a guy driving that same kind of car without a license twice now, I thought you were him."

Luckily I wasn't 'riding dirty' so no harm came my way from this encounter with the man. But if you're cruising around in a bronzit e30 without your license I would suggest you get that sorted out.

1987 325 w/ M52b28 - Bronzit
                              2007 X3 - Platinum Bronze

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelMustard View Post
                                A cop on foot gave me the 'WTF dude look' as I as sitting at a stop light. He walks over to my car so I roll down my window and he goes, "Oh you aren't who I thought you were. I've caught a guy driving that same kind of car without a license twice now, I thought you were him."

Luckily I wasn't 'riding dirty' so no harm came my way from this encounter with the man. But if you're cruising around in a bronzit e30 without your license I would suggest you get that sorted out.

That is hilarious.

I saw a calypso vert yesterday as I was coming into downtown Bellevue with my hazards on... but he didn't wave back.

Also, I really need to get my fuel pump replaced.
                                sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Working...
                                X