No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I know I know. I am doing it purely for the sound, I enjoy hearing the intake drone. my old trunk seal I have cut up and am using for the weather stripping on the heat shield. Ill take pics when Im done

Comment

Finally got my E30 back from a Buddy's dad. He's been driving it, because his car got jacked......for the last 4 months, It was only suppose to be "a week or so."

He fucked up some things also, it was damn near out of oil, really low on coolant, somewhere along the line he caught the front lip on something, and bent the shit out of the front valance, the steering rack leaks 100% worse than it did before I let him use it, and it also has a nasty exhaust leak now. I'm Glad it's going in the garage for the M60 swap sooner than later.

Of course I need to finish the crank and bearing replacement on a buddies 5.4 triton fist..... Why do I do this shit?
      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

That's shitty. Did you talk to him about it? 4 months is a long time.
        sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

you should be barred from owning an m42

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
          this week's plans for M42:
          install sssquid chip
          install rebuilt AFM
          new o2 sensor
          AEM DRYFLOW cone filter
          3.25LSD

time to finally have a daily :)
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I know I know I know.
            Ya going to rust the hood too?
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              :ohsnap:

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
                That's shitty. Did you talk to him about it? 4 months is a long time.
                Oh, he knows how angry I am about it. I've already lit him up. I just Couldn't take it back after a week or two, and leave him without a ride to work. I'm just too nice of a guy.
                Last edited by delamaize; 12-31-2015, 04:48 AM.
                Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                  Probably. It's a slut, after all.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

If anyone's interested, I'm selling a set of esm wheels with ypko s drives in good condition for 300 today. Also selling a fairly complete stereo out of my car for 200. 10 inch sub and enclosure, alpine head unit, wiring, 4 speakers, an equalizer, and a 10 channel amp. For 200. I know someone wants this stuff.
                    Hank Ahrens
                    1984 Alpine Coupe
                    1978 911sc

Comment

bahahaha you guys are such old people, like the dude at the company whose been there 1 zillion years and is so set in his ways you dont even try to change them.

its. just. a. car.

Comment

someone buy my new clutch and pressure plate...i know it needs a good home.
                        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

bahahaha you guys are such old people, like the dude at the company whose been there 1 zillion years and is so set in his ways you dont even try to change them.

its. just. a. car.
                          you. just. do. stupid. fucking. things. and. are. like. the. old. guy. who. has. been. there. for. one. zillion. years. and. keep. doing. stupid. ass. shit. with. no. hope. of. change. in. sight.

:)
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

just finished dropping the rear subframe on e28 parts car today! needed that LSD outta there haha. hit me up if you are looking for e28 euro goodies

Comment

Happy new year R3V. Best wishes to the lot of ya.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
                              sigpic
                              Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

That would make you the pee-on intern? The intern we keep around to laugh at? The one who thinks he has a chance with the hot 25 year old receptionist? The receptionist who is banging the boss?

Oh 5-toes. You don't even know how the world works. You commenting on it is a delight. I remember being so naive. It was a wonderful time....6th grade was awesome!

Crap - already broke my NYE resolution.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X