No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black car should get the M42 and the white car get the OBD1 S52 and all those other goodies.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      Black car should get the M42 and the white car get the OBD1 S52 and all those other goodies.
      Hard to decide! Starting pulling some interior bits. Starting easy

Last edited by EN318isPDX; 01-12-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Well, she made it home with no issues. Pretty fun even in mostly stock form.
        Attached Files
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I'm jelly of that cabbie.
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

hi

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
              hi
              high

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                high
                You work at JF? Are you the one with the black e30 usually parked in JF5 parking lot? I just started a job at JF5, "SW Validation Test Engineer". I work in JF5 South Lab.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                 - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                  You work at JF? Are you the one with the black e30 usually parked in JF5 parking lot? I just started a job at JF5, "SW Validation Test Engineer". I work in JF5 South Lab.
                  Yes I am still at JF, have not left from the spot I was in when you last left. No the black E30 @ JF is 4tDX. I am going to be the other white e30 in the parking lot soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                    Yes I am still at JF, have not left from the spot I was in when you last left. No the black E30 @ JF is 4tDX. I am going to be the other white e30 in the parking lot soon enough
                    Might be someone else? I switched buildings a couple months ago and stopped parking over there. I've also been driving a Delphin coupe for the last couple of months. Usually park near JF2.

Occasionally I see an extremely clean Zinoberrot 325is rocking non-tucked diving boards. Yet, to bump into the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                      Might be someone else? I switched buildings a couple months ago and stopped parking over there. I've also been driving a Delphin coupe for the last couple of months. Usually park near JF2.

Occasionally I see an extremely clean Zinoberrot 325is rocking non-tucked diving boards. Yet, to bump into the guy.
                      I thought you were in a 4 door black car awhile back, Jbird lives across the street from JF. So shes probably seen both of your cars ;)

Everyone in LAD kept asking if that was my 4 door

Comment

Well i got the coupe for cheap and fixed it up for my DD while I swapped an S50 into the black 4-door! Had it running shortly, but ran into an electrical issue, so it is back down till I get the time to work on it.

Comment

Got the rotten eggs smell today. I am thinking the O2 sensor is probably what has been causing my warm running issues :)

Daniel
                          1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
                          2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                            Well i got the coupe for cheap and fixed it up for my DD while I swapped an S50 into the black 4-door! Had it running shortly, but ran into an electrical issue, so it is back down till I get the time to work on it.
                            Nice!! Can't wait to see it

Comment

My instrument cluster error indicators remain on after the car is running: Park Brake, Brake Fluid, Anti-Lock, and Battery. This is on an '89 w/ automagic.

I'm guessing this is just the Ignition Switch wearing out. It looks like the the "Start" portion of the ignition switch is actually a series of connections and the indicator lights are one of the first connections in this series.

The Brake Lining and Oil level indicator lights are on a different circuit, so that makes sense that they are night lighting up.

Anyway, just want to get other thoughts and experiences before I tare into it in case I am missing something.
                              Last edited by 4tDX; 01-13-2016, 07:48 PM. Reason: year

Comment

cab is sideways:)

Austin, nice cab. post some more pictures!!
                                jm

Comment

Working...
                                X