PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
    What exterior color? Rarely does tan look better than black interior, but that black really burns
    Brilliant red...which is why I'm on the fence about it
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Don't go black, everyone does that. Keep it tan, and stop being a cheap bastard, and have the seats recovered..

Your arse will thank you for it!

:)
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        Don't go black, everyone does that. Keep it tan, and stop being a cheap bastard, and have the seats recovered..

That's kind of what I was thinking. I'll just hold out for nice, original seats. Hard to beat factory stitching and fitment. Nice, new foam would be neat, however.

Comment

Yeah, after I got the Alpina seats back with new foam, it felt like I was sitting on a pillow. You forget how much two or three decades compresses the seat foam..
          2016 Ford Flex

Comment

I am leaning toward getting some replacement cloth from zoomzoom for my seats.. Seen a few positive reviews of their leather upholstery kits.. Hopefully the cloth is high quality

Comment

I'm not sure what you are looking to have done, but I can tell you what Beaverton charged me to redo both the front and rear seats with leather and Alpina cloth.. just text me.

You should try giving them a call for a quote, they do a lot of classic Bimmers in the area and the fit and finish on mine are perfect!
              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

I'm not sure what you are looking to have done, but I can tell you what Beaverton charged me to redo both the front and rear seats with leather and Alpina cloth.. just text me.

You should try giving them a call for a quote, they do a lot of classic Bimmers in the area and the fit and finish on mine are perfect!

Just going to swap out the cloth and cushions on my sport seats. Prefer DIY solutions

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                  I am leaning toward getting some replacement cloth from zoomzoom for my seats.. Seen a few positive reviews of their leather upholstery kits.. Hopefully the cloth is high quality
                  His kits are okay but never, ever buy one of his full seat sets
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

Comment

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

wow Matt-B do you really have nothing better to do late at night then to make 5toes memes? pretty sad honestly. what did I ever do to you, besides call you a fridge?

Comment

:PJsalt:
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                          His kits are okay but never, ever buy one of his full seat sets
                          is this the guy who floods seattle craigslist with fucking seats from california?

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            is this the guy who floods seattle craigslist with fucking seats from california?

i have friends in Pennsylvania and he apparently sells them Nation wide, well attempts to...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                              Yes. Fuck that asshole. So sick of seeing those goddamn things.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                                200hp m10? cool!
                                200hp m42? Just buy a Japanese car already.

Comment

Working...
                                X