PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cg138 View Post
    Looking for some De Garde. Hoping to make a deal with someone local to help pick up some stuff so I only have to come down once in a while and batch pick up for the different releases.

I understand that. Their stuff is amazing. The wife and I went there a couple weeks ago dopey for their beer.

That said, I live in Portland, but go at least once a month, if not once a week, depending on workload. I think I'm doing Astoria/Seaside this week though.

PM me if you want to figure something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
      I understand that. Their stuff is amazing. The wife and I went there a couple weeks ago dopey for their beer.

That said, I live in Portland, but go at least once a month, if not once a week, depending on workload. I think I'm doing Astoria/Seaside this week though.

PM me if you want to figure something out.

I said dopey. "Solely"

Derek-

Comment

Its taken me 3 long years.. But I finally got 5toes to block me on facebook.. Luke and 5toes cannot handle the heat! I dunno who I want to get to block me next!

Comment

He blocked me too. I didn't even do anything, except jokingly call him lazy... Oh well.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            He blocked me too. I didn't even do anything, except jokingly call him lazy... Oh well.
            You know emotions run strong after a long weekend of doing molly and "spinning" sick beats dawg

Comment

MIGHT be your sig... it still creeps me out.

Comment

Yeah dude, something about your Sig is just.. off.

:)
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                  Yeah dude, something about your Sig is just.. off.

:)
                  Perhaps its fitting since i am a bit.. off myself?

Comment

your pleas for attention are sickening, quite frankly. crying to r3v over social media drama... get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      your pleas for attention are sickening, quite frankly. crying to r3v over social media drama... get a life.
                      Ohh how ironic, biggest attention whore around here certainly aint me, go check the mirror. I am just getting a laugh. I should have screen grabbed your paragraph whining about how much harder detailing is than other manual labor jobs.

Lets be frank, you blocked me because of my M42 comments/hate

Comment

Guys the country is divided enough at this time. Can't we all just agree to love cars, and leave it at that? It's the holidays. Spread positivity. Toes people give you a lot of shit but you've come a long way and I think a lot of people forget how much younger you are then most on here. Peace be with both of you. Xoxo lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Lets do some troll math..
                          Being an ass+trolling bitches +ban on r3v = Troll?
                          Rusting Hood + Ban of R3V + Bragging about vapor engine builds =Attention Whore?

Comment

Hoes is the village idiot we all know that but that is used and abused that shit got old years ago thats all this stupid chit chat is about now anyways hoes this hoes that who fucking cares what stupid shit he does
                            Originally posted by bmwm42
                            PNW vulture pm me for parts
                            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

^ precisely. Im sick and tired of being the PNW celebrity. I have moved on. dont treat me like Im different. no personal attacks. I barely even post anymore.

I dont post about my DJ gigs or anything on r3v, in fact, it is you other people who seek out the posters, post them for me and then bitch about my life choices. so stop acting like children. I dont... anymore.

Comment

Man!! Your sig is much much better. Its the kind of creepy I can appreciate.

Comment

Working...
                                X