Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Isn't there a Buffalo Wild Wings at cascade station? That would be good


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Comment


      Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
      Isn't there a Buffalo Wild Wings at cascade station? That would be good


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

      Ask Austin, literally everytime we go there, terrible wait time, took 20min to get water last time, and food took almost an hour, and after we got water, it was like 20m before placing order.

      RR has always been quick, no issues


      Please leave feedback below, thanks

      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

      Comment


        I love the wings but i have got to agree on the service at bww. TERRIBLE.

        Are we opposed to red robin? Good food, lots of locations, relatively cheap...

        Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
        sigpic
        Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
          I love the wings but i have got to agree on the service at bww. TERRIBLE.

          Are we opposed to red robin? Good food, lots of locations, relatively cheap...

          Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk


          I'm not opposed to Red Robin


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

          Comment


            Well fuuuuuuuuk.
            Lets do red robin then.
            First sunday of the month?
            And which location?

            Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
            sigpic
            Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
              Well fuuuuuuuuk.
              Lets do red robin then.
              First sunday of the month?
              And which location?

              Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk


              Cascade station. Someone should start a thread for this. I would but I'm "working"


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

              Comment


                Yep. Ill throw one up in a bit.
                Cascade station it is then.


                Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                  Yep. Ill throw one up in a bit.

                  Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk


                  Looks like Matt already did


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                    If you want to replace or get it fixed, e30_dad on instagram does amazing work
                    This. Only way to go- did an unbelievable job for me!

                    Comment


                      The problem with RR is no call ahead seating.
                      Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                      503.967.3800
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                        How about skyland
                        A girl I knew in High School owns that place now. Haven't been in there in years, but sounds like her and her husband have it looking better then it before.
                        1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                        2006 BMW X3
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                          This. Only way to go- did an unbelievable job for me!


                          Great to hear! What'd you have done?


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            If I picked up all these stickers is anyone interested in buying one?

                            Comment


                              I would definetly pick up a set

                              Sent from a payphone on the moon.
                              sigpic
                              Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                                If I picked up all these stickers is anyone interested in buying one?





                                Depends on how much $


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X