No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Truth. You need those fully adjustable coils though. ; )
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
      Um you are supposed to pass quickly, makes it safer? Why would you get a ticket for this?
      lol i didnt intend to go that fast but they tried to keep me behind them. The officer said that he couldve charged me with reckless driving

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
        Almost everyone on the roads suck. A to B drivers in they're A to B cars.
        People are cars now.
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

My boss asked me why I drive my car instead of something a little more modern, and I told him I like having that unique car that, when most people see it, they have some story to go along with it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

you know, there has been such an influx of european accts here, all they seem to do is sell sell sell sell sell, and shove used euro parts down peoples throats

I saw 1 guy, he has 500 posts, like 490 are his for sale adds, and out of like 100 threads, only 1 or 2 are not FS ads....

I hope they know most of the stuff can be had much cheaper with some research, or buying new

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
              My boss asked me why I drive my car instead of something a little more modern, and I told him I like having that unique car that, when most people see it, they have some story to go along with it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              I don't understand... you don't want to use what little money the government lets you keep for servotronic steering and an impossible to bleed abs system?

Comment

Does anyone have the front left rubber bumper surround thing for diving boards, I need an 86-87 one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm thinking I may part out my 750. It has some good weaves on it, but they are 5x120. I'm going to go 5 lug eventually, But for now, I'm thinking about running adaptors. I know it's not a great idea, that being said, what are the best ones to go with?

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                  Does anyone have the front left rubber bumper surround thing for diving boards, I need an 86-87 one.

I might, I don't know If I trashed mine yet or not. I'll look when I get home in the morning.
                  Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                    I'm thinking I may part out my 750. It has some good weaves on it, but they are 5x120. I'm going to go 5 lug eventually, But for now, I'm thinking about running adaptors. I know it's not a great idea, that being said, what are the best ones to go with?

I might, I don't know If I trashed mine yet or not. I'll look when I get home in the morning.

I only trust h&r when it comes to spacers and adapters but I've heard good things about dd42 or 42dd whatever the hell its called.

Comment

What's wrong with H&R springs?
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        What's wrong with H&R springs?

Nothing at all, I'm just saying as far as spacers/adapters go I would only run h&r.

Comment

Oh. You worded that one funny. Lol
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            Oh. You worded that one funny. Lol

I'm at work, im not exactly proof reading lol.

Comment

so I am selling some wheels soon:

ALL WHEELS ARE 5x120. NO WHEELS ARE BENT.

sets of 16s for sale:

BBS RX223 16x8 et15 - one wheel has a knick out of the lip that I will repair. SUPER LIGHT
                              BMW STYLE 4 Wheels - Factory Forged 16x8 with very little curb rash. 7.5/10 overall - I cant find the set of centercaps :(
                              Racing Dynamics RGP 16x7.5 et13 - full set of non-cracked centercaps included. 8.75/10 overall no curb rash

BBS RC090 full set of 5 ;) e39 hub bore
                              BBS RK 17x8 e36 fitment

I am in the process of refinishing the wheels now, so any set is $400 as is (not the RC090s those will not be sold without a refinish).

All sets of 16s are begging to be put on an e30, and all offsets are low too :)

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

Was up til midnight shoving that 2.7i back in a car..

Affectionately known as the Rat Trap for now.. It's still not moveable under it's own power, and we still need to finish dehumidifying it, and removing all the junk some one stored in it (anyone need a used microwave? The mold and fungus comes free of charge.)

This is going to be the summer beater I think and we'll just toss a bunch of parts we got in storage on it and then maybe sell it in the fall and move on to something else.. Or not. We'll see.
                                Last edited by djjerme; 04-25-2017, 10:35 AM.
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X